What do you plan on making for the OLDC?

Radicalicious

eternal swagularity
Since there's going to be another OLDC, I've been wondering what y'all plan on making for it. I think there are gonna be some pretty awesome submissions this year considering how many new faces showed up for v2.2! Personally, I plan on making an ice level, with tricky ice platforming and frozen rivers. Looking forward to seeing all the entries this year!

Some kind of awesome tower level, with two sections, one on the outside, and one on the inside, with a big focus on verticality.

Either gonna finish up my update to Wasted Wayward (If the rules allow) or try to work more on my new map Aquatic Phobiopolis.

A look at Aquatic Phobiopolis

https://imgur.com/tqjj5uw [Please forgive me for the link, I couldn't find how to just put a gif/mp4 in a post and I'm blind cuz I know it's pinned/stickied somewhere in this forum]

It's still very early on, haven't even gotten to building the city part or finishing up the skybox I'm using for reference on city layout, but here's what I do have to introduce the player to the zone. I do intend to visually spice it up and continue, but I figured i'll start it simple so players can get acquainted with water controls.

Oh, dang. Not that I have a chance, since I've barely touched the Zone Builder, but I'll have to see if I can whip something up for submissions. What are the qualifications for this kind of thing? Considering one of the levels that won in the past was a Mario level, I'm guessing it doesn't have to be a 100% original concept. I was thinking of recreating a level from an old Sonic game.

I'm thinking I'll make a Nights stage. Can't enter Mystic Castle Rebirth's next revision since generally releaded levels aren't allowed.

What are the qualifications for this kind of thing? Considering one of the levels that won in the past was a Mario level, I'm guessing it doesn't have to be a 100% original concept.

I think most of the OLDC rules from before still apply, but I can't confirm that.

hmmmmmmm
APDSE5.png

.....maybe

Most likely a match map since i'm low on mapping energy plus i have other responsibilities to take care of.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back