Getting (2.1) Md2's to work in 2.2

SIG7Pro

I hate my life.
So me and some friends have a GC in discord about SRB2/SRB2P, so one day, someone posted a pic of it with 2.1 models, they said how they did it to someone, and then for no good reason, i tried editing the 2.1 model into 2.2

a740e1303af8490.png

https://cdn.pixilart.com/photos/large/a740e1303af8490.png
SUGOI Trilogy Image

In this image, I "had" the model working but it was a level placement (in subarashii) (i originally forgot i had it activated in the models.dat)

It doesn't work when I have my shadow mod inserted, it is the same name and skinname so idk why it doesnt work, this is what i have in the models.dat
SHADOW PLAY/VDLC/PLAY+/SHADOW.md3.0 0.0
JER PLAY/JER.md3 3.0 0.0

They both don't work, can anyone help me?

Edit: More Pics:

srb20176.png

Shadow Mod with in level Shadow

srb20175.png

Another One

srb20177.png

If the models r off

srb20173.png

srb20174.png

More images of modelless shadow

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say N O UNOFFICIAL PORTS!!!!
Wait until the official ones release and Jeck makes the model for them!
also why do you have a line for my character (which I'm redoing soon) for models?

Like Jer said. You have to wait for the official Shadow to be released if you want a model of it. And also the one in Sugoi already came with the 2.2 pack so that works fine. I do see the error on the quote there you just said. Compare to the others that it's on models.dat and to the one you did and you will see the error that you did easily

Like Jer said. You have to wait for the official Shadow to be released if you want a model of it. And also the one in Sugoi already came with the 2.2 pack so that works fine. I do see the error on the quote there you just said. Compare to the others that it's on models.dat and to the one you did and you will see the error that you did easily

okie dokie then

let me pull up my pants- i mean models up

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back