Which Sonic character is your favorite, by far?

Ackeneister

A SRB2 Fanatic
You know, the past few Sonic games have always made me want to play more and more of Sonic than I could expect.

I have at least 5 favorite characters, one of them being Knuckles.

So I want to ask this question: Out of all of the characters in the Sonic universe, which of them is considered your favorite?

Even though Sonic X is generally frowned upon due to the lacking performance and censorship that the 4Kids dub gave the series, Cosmo as a character is a very interesting idea and definitely one of my personally favorite characters from the franchise as a whole. Sadly we won’t get to see her ever again in a Sonic series or game. ;~;

Even though Sonic X is generally frowned upon due to the lacking performance and censorship that the 4Kids dub gave the series, Cosmo as a character is a very interesting idea and definitely one of my personally favorite characters from the franchise as a whole. Sadly we won’t get to see her ever again in a Sonic series or game. ;~;

I'm working on a Sonic game that will have her as a unlockable character.

Ooh, this is a difficult question for me.

I like Metal Sonic as he's a fake of Sonic that believes himself to be the true Sonic.

You also have Tails, a younger character that I'm sure everyone can relate with. Not too pleased with how he's been handled in recent media though.

Silver's also got a lot of potential and is also somewhat relatable. Shame his character hasn't been fully realized like some other characters.

Miles "Tails" Prower
He it's for me, the cutest character by far, and obviously, my favorite.
(and too that it's a fricking 8 years old and knows to build machines and that things, you know how hard it's that and he makes one in only 10 seconds!?)

I think some of my favorites have to be Eggman and Metal Sonic. Eggman is in that middle ground between evil and good (Kinda like Bowser), except he goes all out in his schemes. Metal Sonic has that sense of mystery surrounding him, especially when it comes to trying to figure out which model it is that we’re dealing with. From my understanding, the one in Heroes is separate from the one in CD. CD’s Metal Sonic, I feel like, is the true version of Metal Sonic. Especially since Eggman abandoned him on Little Planet after CD and hasn’t recollected him since until Mania, which only occurs in the Classic Timeline

Well, my favorite character is Shadow
He just used to be so badass back in the day. Sure, he went through a hiccup that is his own game, but at the end (Sonic 06) he had fully developed, and that's what makes me like him. He's so underestimated and laughable now at fans because of SEGA making him an edgelord nowadays, in which I say he didn't even deserve it.

Warning: Spoilers for so many things

Yeah it's uber large so I put it in a spoiler

Contradictory to my avatar my favorite Sonic character is not metal sonic (but don't worry he's still pretty high up on my favorites) but instead is... Enerjak?!?!.

Look, as a JoJo and dragon Ball fan Enerjak just calls out to my strong villian likings with how strong and thought out he is and es-pecially with his looks.

Now yes Fleetway Sonic (but I like to call him "Fleetaway Sonic" because it sounds cooler) does eminate Lord Frieza energy but I like dragon Ball characters while also having JJBA stand-ards so that's why I enjoy Enerjak a lot more because he gives out more of a Pillar men with how Enerjak shows off while also being slightly respectful even if it's only what he considers respectful even to the people who are friends with his opponents (sometimes) but another reason why I like him is because of his power which is the dragon Ball side of me rubbing off of my favorite things and getting back on topic- Enerjak is strong enough to take on a chaos blast from shadow the hedgehog when shadow has removed his inhibitor rings and in fact he takes it so well that he laughs it off without a scratch on him and then proceeds to beat the crud out of shadow in what seems like seconds and even the likes of super Sonic isn't enough to beat Enerjak and Enerjak can only be beaten through surtant special sircumstances and nothing else.

Well that's why Enerjak is my favorite Sonic character but for those asking, the reason why I added links to the character FANDOM pages is so that other people can get a better understanding of why I like the characters I like but for others who are asking why there is so much anime/manga in this post is because... well... yeah I'm a weeb.

TL;DR my favorite Sonic character is Enerjak because I'm a weeb for JoJo and dragon Ball.

Last edited:
I really like Silver. Silver is a great character in Sonic 2006. His powers, his backstory and his friendship with Blaze are awesome for me. The Design is in my opinion on point.
Silver is my favourite character after Junio and Ova Sonic.

I just like any character that was on Eggman's side once, be it Metal Sonic, be it Emerl, hell, even Eggman himself.

Metal Sonic, no question. I feel as though he's the perfect rival to Sonic, even moreso than Shadow. Designed to be just like and better than Sonic in nearly every way, with a streamlined design that removes any physical flaws that might hold him back. Yet despite this, he has an identity all his own, with his own set of powers and moves, and his own unique personality. Mania Adventures is the closest we have ever seen to Metal having been done full justice, with how he appears calculating, menacing, and relentless. Something about how Sonic himself is the only one that can ever seem to get an emotional reaction out of him appeals to me too.

Second place would probably go to Shadow in SA2. He's kinda been ruined since, as SEGA/Sonic Team forgot how to write him and made him into a generic edgelord. In this regard, he's in the same boat as Metal Sonic as having massive missed potential that hasn't been getting capitalized on.

Honestly, I have a few favorites.

Dimitri - Due to his character development of going from a scientist with good intentions to Enerjak, then becoming a part of the Dark Legion and seeing what has become of his people, then being a part of the Dark Egg Legion to try and save as many of his kind as he could, then after being saved by Sonic and Tails after Lien-Da locked him in a storage closet, changing his ways and dedicating the rest of his life to not only try to save all of his people but truly atone for the crimes he committed.

Archie Sonic - Because he's best Sonic. Nuff said.

SatAM Sonic - Because I love how hillariously cocky and heroic he is. Not to mention the awesome one-liners that come out of his mouth. I.E. "You know what your problem is? You're all ugly!" "Come on Metalhead! Oh, so you wanna play hardball huh? Check this!" Among other awesome lines. Also, Jaleel White is the best actor Sonic's ever had and he NEEDS to be brought back.

Dr. Finetevus - Due to how deliciously and refreshingly psychotic of a Sonic villian he is. He's like if The Joker and Darkseid had a kid.

Scourge The Hedgehog - He's just so cool and is the TRUE perfect rival to Sonic, as he's the TRUE antithesis to everything Sonic stands for.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back