LonelyFoxz

Hi I Exist
"It's about time!" Finally after months of work the "Oddball" pack has been given a fresh coat of paint and has been renamed to Remixed.

Many of the things you remember has been given some form of an upgrade. [ most of them.. R.I.P DerpV2 you will forever be missed. till you get added in after a patch :V]

The Main Cast and some modded characters have been redone from the ground up and look better than ever!

unknown.png

How to: LFMAIN isn't inside a "models" folder by default therefore you need to create a folder called models if there isn't one already. Make sure the models.dat file is in the Srb2 Directory [in the same folder as srb2.exe] lastly make sure that you are playing in OpenGL with models enabled and interpolation set to "SOMETIMES"

The "SOMETIMES option allows the animator to have near full control over how animations will play giving you the best experience.

The "ALWAYS" option ISN'T max graphics it's actually an unstable option that forces everything to run "smooth" even though it may cause visual errors.

Anyway! I hope you all enjoy the new changes to the Remixed pack!

unknown.png

Attachments

• skip.png
    skip.png
    278.9 KB · Views: 2,441
  • MostSatisfyingPainFrame.png
    MostSatisfyingPainFrame.png
    324.1 KB · Views: 2,919
  • unknown.png
    unknown.png
    324.4 KB · Views: 4,032
  • LFMAIN.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 17,511
Last edited:
I swear- were we testing this at the same time? Either way, this is pretty cute. I think it would help if you included a list of custom characters supported in the opening post though.

It's nice attention to detail that the Hinote model is using her updated design instead of the legacy design that is currently released as well, I certainly appreciate that.

These models are really good, I really like the aesthetics of the more chubby/cuteish and classic characters, you did a nice job there! There's still some issues on certain characters, like Legacy Blaze/.Luke's Blaze which they lack a float/float run (FLT_/FRUN) animation, their 1-up/Monitor icons are glitched out too, they also lack Super animations/NiGHTS animations, but I suppose you'd fix them in the next updates, Also you could place a list of all of the characters that have models on the thread, but overall, really nice job, loved these models, 5 stars.

Attachments

• srb20024.png
    srb20024.png
    236 KB · Views: 1,427
  • srb20024.gif
    srb20024.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 1,153
Last edited:
I love these models, it's great to see all these characters get 3d models.

I have also ran into the glitched 1-up Monitor icons, but that might be because i'm also using some of jeck's models.
And I found Milne and Ivory lack special stage animations.

There's a way to make that the Knuckles models were for Ova Knuckles?
I'd really like to see Ova Knuckles with models.

Wow, those models are looking awesome. (You don't need to but it would be cool to see my OC with an model)

There's a way to make that the Knuckles models were for Ova Knuckles?
I'd really like to see Ova Knuckles with models.

It's possible using the knuckles model on ova but the problem that is the hat sprite when you're falling

These are some nice models good job.

Attachments

• srb20029.png
    srb20029.png
    286.1 KB · Views: 1,196
  • srb20028.png
    srb20028.png
    174 KB · Views: 2,162
  • srb20026.png
    srb20026.png
    164.1 KB · Views: 1,580
I don't see any model of Bandages in The LFMAIN Folder.

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

It's Not that I hate The Pack. I like it so much. I like How All The Characters look. It's Awesome

Last edited:
I don't see any model of Bandages in The LFMAIN Folder.

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

It's Not that I hate The Pack. I like it so much. I like How All The Characters look. It's Awesome

In the discord, was an model of Bandages, but he accidentally put the model in there, btw, the model of Bandage was an beta that uses the models of Modern.

These models have gotten such a wonderful redesign

I really love what you've done with all their running animations,
especially sonic's: those blurry feet looking like wheels *chef's kiss*.
You've done such a great job.

(Edit): I've always loved that you have amy holding her Piko-Hammer all the time, it's such a cute touch <3

Last edited:
Incredible Models
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

¡THE BEST ODDBALL MODELS FOR SRB2 v2.2!

Who's been drawin dicks?

One thing, I prefered jeck jims over this before... but now? I think I'm startin to like this. I am also VERY siked for the next update. SONIC LOOKS ADORABLE! I JUST WANNA HUG HIM! The one thing you should probably work on more is the enemies... they're kinda lack luster. Everything else is great. I love it

Back