Naluigi's Oops! All Greens

[Open Assets] Naluigi's Oops! All Greens V4.2

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Naluigi

That guy who likes Luigi
Have you ever played SRB2 and thought to yourself, "Man, there just isn't enough green skincolors in this game."?

...No?

Well too bad, here's not five, not ten, but a whopping fifteen new green skincolors!

Grassy
srb20007.gif

Treetop
srb20012.gif

Basil
srb20009.gif

Asparagus
srb20001.gif

Harlequin
srb20011.gif

Pickle
srb20005.gif

Sewage
srb20002.gif

Medieval
srb20016.gif

Seagrass
srb20015.gif

Plasma
srb20014.gif

Cucumber
srb20008.gif

Savanna
srb20004.gif

Murky
srb20013.gif

Safari
srb20006.gif

Lawn
srb20010.gif
V1 - Initial release.
V1.1 - Changed the names of some colors to remove conflicts with the Mega Paint Drive skincolor pack.
V1.2 - Brightened up Grassy a bit, hopefully it should look less similar to Green now. Also some slight changes to Treetops, Basil, Wilted, and Sewer were made to make the 2 brightest shades stand out more.
V2 - Added 2 new colors, Seagrass and Plasma! Also Sewer's name got changed to Sewage because I didn't realize that name was also taken in the Mega Paint Drive skincolor pack.
V2.1 - Redid Harlequin entirely to make it look less hideous and make it more similar to the actual color I named it after. Also did a bunch of reordering.
V2.2 - Can't believe it took me this long to realize there's already a color named Olive in the base game. Oops! Well, the name's changed to Pickle now.
V3 - Added 2 more new colors, Cucumber and Savanna! Treetops was completely remade and renamed to just Treetop and Medieval's bright green was removed since I decided that it looked better without it. Also, a few other colors got some more minor changes including: Grassy, Basil, and Sewage.
V4 - Added 3 more new colors: Murky, Safari, and Lawn!
V4.1 - Lawn was admittedly a pretty rushed and lazy color that I only really made to reach the fifteen mark, so I decided to revamp it entirely.
V4.1.1 - I changed Lawn again because I wasn't satisfied with the last version.
V4.1.2 - I redid Wilted because I realized that it had way too little contrast and also renamed it to Asparagus since it was changed pretty drastically and Wilted was kind of a lame name anyways. Said color is now moved next to the other colors that mainly use the 88-95 range.

Credits to various people in the SRB2 CS for help with naming, you know who you are (probably).

Have fun!
If you couldn't tell, I really like the color green.

Attachments

• srb20003.gif
    srb20003.gif
    7.6 MB · Views: 203
  • L_OopsAllGreens_V4.1.2.lua
    4.6 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Quick update to fix some conflicts with the Mega Paint Drive pack

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Whoop, double update.

We've reached v2.2 now! Well, obviously we already have v2.2 for SRB2 itself, but now this is v2.2 because I overlooked one crucial detail. (This joke is very original and funny, I know.)

Naluigi has managed to get to 2.2 faster than Sonic Team Jr. Incredible.

I always like to put jokes in these review comments if you couldn't tell.

Anyway, I like the palette of greens ya got there. Maybe I'll try them out :>

Ah, nice to see the subjectively superior color getting even more representation! Finally I'll be able to enjoy getting even more specific with the tones of green I like.

Thanks!

I know this is the 3rd update in the past week, but I decided that I wanted to change Lawn again, so here we are.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Whoops I just realized I messed up with Lawn's chatcolor, please redownload if you downloaded earlier.

Bumping this again because I decided to do another update in which I redid one (1) single color.

Naluigi updated Naluigi's Oops! All Greens with a new update entry:

The "Why did I think Grassy was a good idea" Update

I removed Grassy because I didn't like it and it was kinda bad. A new color, Glade, now replaces it. While I was at it, I also redid Seagrass, Murky, and Lawn because I thought they looked a bit awkward. I also redid Asparagus again but also gave it a new name, Sage, because I just realized Mega Paint Drive also took that name.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back