VMU downloads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ether connect your DC to the internet, or get an adapter that allows the VMU to hook up to your PC. It dose exist, I almost bought one too.

To get your dreamcast to hook up to the internet, you need to first, buy the Dreamcast online disk of of ebay, or something, then I think it tells you what to do after that. You then find a website that has VMU downloads, and you're good from there.

For instance, if you have SA2, go to the homepage and they have downloads there. Same with SA1. Also if you don't have dial-up, get an ethernet extension/adapter for your DC to replace the dial-up extension. Although because they're rare, they can be priced from $100 and up. I looked for it and over $100 was all I could find >.>.

sonicfreak94 said:
For instance, if you have SA2, go to the homepage and they have downloads there. Same with SA1. Also if you don't have dial-up, get an Ethernet extension/adapter for your DC to replace the dial-up extension. Although because they're rare, they can be priced from $100 and up. I looked for it and over $9000 was all I could find >.>.
Fix'd *shot*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back