Yeah, I'm not a girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz

It seems that this mistake has been made several times since I've been around the forums and netgames, so I feel the need to set the record straight.

I am male.

My name is Jazz as in Jazz Jackrabbit, not Jazz as in Jasmine.

In other words, this guy:

jazz-new.jpg

Not this:

7860.jpg

So... If you already knew this, move along. If not, read and understand. Thanks for your time.

I still like Spaz better, because he has the double-jump. Even if it fails to execute half of the time (stupid Epic Games).

Never had a problem with Spaz's jump on my good ol' Microsoft Sidewinder 3D Pro Joystick. (Yeah, it sounds fancy. It was brand new in 1998. O.o)

I could have named myself Spaz, but since there was already a Spazzo, I decided against it.

Jazz said:
It seems that this mistake has been made several times since I've been around the forums and netgames, so I feel the need to set the record straight.

I am male.

My name is Jazz as in Jazz Jackrabbit, not Jazz as in Jasmine.

In other words, this guy:

jazz-new.jpg

Not this:

7860.jpg

So... If you already knew this, move along. If not, read and understand. Thanks for your time.

I always knew that you were a boy.

FoxBlitzz said:
I still like Spaz better, because he has the double-jump. Even if it fails to execute half of the time (stupid Epic Games).
That, and Spaz has a badass kick :D. Jazz's special ability is some up up and away uppercut or whatever. How many enemies fly right above you to give you a chance to hit them like that?

Silver360 said:
Wow.......

So anyway why won't you just put up jack the jackrabbit then?

That would be Jazz Jackrabbit. The reason why it wasn't my nick is because my avatar used to be Jazz himself, so it needed no explanation. But, that has changed since then. Right now the grace of Sally herself is my avatar.

sprout said:
I thought you were a girl. Hmph.

Sorry to disappoint... O.o

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
There aren't supposed to be girls on the internet. It's just not possible. D:

Isn't there some law against girls on the internet? *shot*

In that case, my sister should be arrested. =/

In that case, yes.

I'm a half-decent trombone player and I've always liked jazz, but not that smooth jazz ****. I don't understand how anyone can stand smooth jazz.

Jazz said:
Never had a problem with Spaz's jump on my good ol' Microsoft Sidewinder 3D Pro Joystick.

If you've ever played any of those dumb "Test" levels made by various members of the community online, you'd realize how annoying it can get. When you double-jump at the arc of your jump, it works all the time, but for some reason, as you fall more and more, the probability of your double-jump actually executing decreases. So you have to rapidly smash the jump key in hopes that one of those presses will work.

sprout said:
Were you that one I stood on in the field? [Stupidity]

I thought you were a girl. Hmph.
I wonder what else you thought about Jazz... >:] Actaully, I think people thought you were a girl because of the avatar.

You don't need to be a girl to appreciate Sally enough as a Sonic character to make her an avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back