• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

World of 123 Runite MOD v.0.015 (current)

Status
Not open for further replies.
XWE shouldn't work at all if you have a WAD open with 2 editors. Neither should WA/DB. All of them would come up with big errors.

So, how do I get RCZ1 BACK?

Well, remember the backup I mentioned? I think I could continue RCZ1 using that, but maybe some of the things changed in the DELETED version of RCZ1 won't really be the same in this one. I just hope if there is NO CHANCE of getting that DELETED RCZ1, I could still, with all my ideas still in my head of how I made the new structures in the deleted version, I would make the backup just exactly like how it was before RCZ1 got DELETED. Did anyone get that?

So, IS THERE ANY WAY OF GETTING THE DELETED RCZ1 BACK? (yes, this is a NOOBISH question =P) Or, is there a specific program that could UNSAVE files?

The BACKUP I have is not a backup made by SRB2DB or XWE. I just copied the original file and made an exact replica of the file, but put it in a different directory. I think it's my fault for disabling the backup feature in SRB2DB and deleting all the backups made by XWE. I was just annoyed by having to delete all the unnecessary backups. So, I guess there is no way to reverse the change that caused it to delete the MAP, right? System restore doesn't work as well because it doesn't mess up with saved documents/files.

You could always remake the level. If you can't find a way to retreive it, don't waste your time trying to, and use your time to remake it.

If you were editing it off of the last version you just uploaded, then go and download your file again. [off topic]That happened to me when I accidently deleted the project I was working on..(SRB2Reversed... if you were wondering.)[/off topic] If not, then... best way is to start from scratch.

Well, I use capital letters to express something big, important, and/or serious, and using bold letters will take too much time. PLUS, I don't use caps lock, but instead use SHIFT.

Well, I managed my way to remake the lost areas of RCZ1, and my AVATAR will show screenshots of the newly built structures. Please note that structues will now instead be BLOCKS. You know, there could be more than one structure in each block...

Now, I'm back to where I belong.

NOTE on AVATAR: This is the mini residential area in RCZ1. It's currently supposed to be in the middle of the city, and this area can aid in the unlocking of the secret level containing the CHAOS EMERALD...

123 Runite said:
Well, I use capital letters to express something big, important, and/or serious, and using bold letters will take too much time. PLUS, I don't use caps lock, but instead use SHIFT.
You have the patience to type whole sentences out while holding Shift, but you can't spare a few milliseconds to click a BBCode button? What the hell is your problem?

Uh, yeah, fine. I'll use the BBCodes more often, but I'll still CAPS some words, if you know what I'm talking about. But, what is there to fuss about? It's how a person writes, and sometimes, he just wants to type and not click around just to bold something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back