This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
It lags...
But im sure it will be fixed ♡
And i think it would be cool if exetior use spikes instead of knifes
(Just like in fleetway sonic original battle ^^)

I have an idea: Speedrun Exetior.
He works exactly like Regular Exetior, but a kill count isn't required to pass the goal! What'd you think?

After the update this just got better. Only thing is that the super form doesn't have the floating sprites that the base form has, and for some reason I can't access the soul shop anymore. I'd also like the super form to always float instead of walking/running.

Can't wait for SRB666

This is a joke,please don't take this seriously

Last edited:
can you make it so that if you're not playing as Exetior, you don't get the palette changes or blood when defeating enemies? (or the slow music for that matter?)

Great mod with a lot of stuff added

When the counter with sonic with exetior the song of sonic boom is hit really good and also that thing in the final boss I didn't saw that coming that I just lost in total of 25 life :\

i cant seem to get this mod working right even though all i have done is load it from the addons menu and nothing works right but the title and probably the character select i dont know if this is the right place to put this post either.

Attachments

• srb20032.jpg
    srb20032.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 413
  • srb20031.jpg
    srb20031.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 389
  • srb20030.jpg
    srb20030.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 866
  • latest-log.txt
    7.9 KB · Views: 462
Last edited:
i cant seem to get this mod working right even though all i have done is load it from the addons menu and nothing works right but the title and probably the character select i dont know if this is the right place to put this post either.

The log says you're still playing on version 2.2.4. You just need to update the game to 2.2.6, and then it should work properly.

Ok, I found 2 bugs
Sometimes, the game spits out lua errors out of nowhere when just doing the average sonic.exe things, it breaks LUA_MAIN and LUA_OTHER, the only way I could replicate this is by using the magnet shield against a poor old crawla and then trowing a knife.
The other happened at the brak fight, after getting to the second phase the game freezes and it closes, in the log it says that the joystick recognition broke and it closes the game, I'm not sure what causes this but it happened 2 times!
I'll try to get a gif for the first one, in the meantime, could you try and see what causes these bugs?

something wierd happened when i loaded exe up he was green and none of the features in the pictures were working the soul shop killing the animals the souls nothing

i was dumb

nevermind i was just being stupid my game w asnt up to date but something else happened i pressed toss flag mashed it rappidly pressed it nothing happened the soul shop never appeared

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back