Sonic Jam:Best times for Sonic The Hedgehog(with spin dash)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the breakdown for your times in Sonic Jam:Sonic The Hedgehog with spin dash?(You'll need proof for your reply video or screenshot)
Here's my breakdown:
Green Hill Zone
Act 1-22.88-https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/108561636265884606721/6281375671236407506
Act 2-17.44-https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/108561636265884606721/6281987257872014242
Act 3-N/A
Marble Zone
Act 1-N/A
Act 2-N/A
Act 3-N/A
Spring Yard Zone
Act 1-N/A
Act 2-N/A
Act 3-N/A
Labyrinth Zone
Act 1-N/A
Act 2-N/A
Act 3-N/A
Star Light Zone
Act 1-N/A
Act 2-N/A
Act 3-N/A
Scrap Brain Zone
Act 1-N/A
Act 2-N/A
Act 3-20.98-https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/108561636265884606721/6283260541091508818
Final Zone-1:12.91-https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/108561636265884606721/6280967510650472914
I'll add screenshots or videos very shortly. Just be patient please and while you're at it put in your own breakdown of the acts from the game in the Sonic Jam version.

Last edited:
You know, something like this belongs in the video games thread. On the other hand, I don't think many people will go out of their way to speed run an overly deceased game on a deceased console.

Maybe this thread should be renamed to just "Best times for Sonic The Hedgehog(with spin dash)" since there are other versions of Sonic 1 that have the Spindash- unless there is some major difference in the Sonic Jam version I'm unaware of.

Maybe this thread should be renamed to just "Best times for Sonic The Hedgehog(with spin dash)" since there are other versions of Sonic 1 that have the Spindash- unless there is some major difference in the Sonic Jam version I'm unaware of.
There is. The level designs change in time attack like Scrap Brain Zone Act 1 for example.

Besides Sonic Jam, the only other non-hack Sonic 1 game I can think of is Sonic Genesis. Maybe Sonic 1 on mobile, but I've never played it.

Sonic Jam:Sonic 2 Best times

What's the breakdown of your times for Sonic 2:Sonic Jam Version?(You'll need proof like a video or screenshot of your best time. Also the layout changes in Sonic Jam. One more thing you won't be able to zip in this version of Sonic 2 in Sonic Jam. Hope you know that and happy speed running!)

Last edited:
When you get a lukewarm reaction to your overly specific topic, the solution is not to make a second equally overly specific topic. Not to mention there are surely better forums actually dedicated to speedrunning to post such a thing in, and even they probably aren't interested in speedrunning a 20 year old port.

*DO NOT LOCK OR POST BAD COMMENTS* Sonic Jam:Sonic 3 individual level times

Read the title of the thread before posting bad nonsensical comments. That means you Moderators and Admins that closed other threads for no reason.

Calling all Sonic Jam and SEGA Saturn players!!!!
What's your breakdown on the individual level times on each zone and act from Sonic 3 alone through the extra game option titled time attack?

Telling someone not to lock it or post bad comments will just increase the chances of that happening.

Using your real name on message boards is a good way to get your identity stolen.

Using your real name on message boards is a good way to get your identity stolen.
Should've told me that 2 years ago. And do you have a breakdown of your times?

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Telling someone not to lock it or post bad comments will just increase the chances of that happening.
Really? Do you have a breakdown of your times?

You clearly didn't read Mystic's closing post to your previous thread: http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?p=778878#7

And before you PM me again angrily asking why I closed this thread or something: no we're not just "against" you, or closing your threads for no reason. We closed your threads because very few people have any interest in your threads for very narrow subjects.

The fact is not many people here even have Sonic Jam at all, let alone actually time attack the games within it. (why even Sonic Jam's version of a game as opposed to the original versions or the S3&K versions etc?)

Dude, your last topic was locked because this forum isn't made to compare speedruns on a deceased port. Sonic World applies much more here because it's a Sonic Jam exclusive. Try speedrunning a current Sonic game that anyone would get, like a Fan game (SRB2, Freedom Planet, Sonic Before/After the Sequel) or official Sonic games (Sonic 4 Ep 2, Sonic Generations, Sonic Lost World).

Dude, your last topic was locked because this forum isn't made to compare speedruns on a deceased port. Sonic World applies much more here because it's a Sonic Jam exclusive. Try speedrunning a current Sonic game that anyone would get, like a Fan game (SRB2, Freedom Planet, Sonic Before/After the Sequel) or official Sonic games (Sonic 4 Ep 2, Sonic Generations, Sonic Lost World).
Sonic 4 Episode 2,Sonic Generations and Sonic Lost World are awful according to almost everyone

Here, I found a page that might interest you.

Locked for the exact same reasons as before. I'll link it again here, but to be frank I highly doubt you'll read it, considering you've failed to do so twice already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back