• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic 2 (Coming a few months after 1.1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donovan the hedgehog said:
Force to plain with Sonic on Character,
Figure how the heck to SOC robots...

Uhh... How are you going to make the plane move with Sonic on? It'll make him fall off, as things can't be carried by other things as far as I know.

So you mean your going to sprite a 2D character of sonic on an airplane?

I like Sonic 2 Genesis (even though the Wing Forteress boss and final Death Egg boss are so hard to destroy), so, if you want, I wanna be a beta tester. Still though, I only critism what I see in my way, not in the most deeper corners, but if it doesn't truly matter then I want to be one.

Oh, I had no idea.

Besides know anyone who actually can do it and willing to help out with it I'm having trouble finding anyone to help out on my own project. (Wind's Match Pack) its gonna have another name sooner or later tho.

Also, I don't think you should have the levels go from map map01 to map map21 it replaces Green Flower zone and the rest of em. I'd suggest having them go trough map mapa1 to map mapxx. It's better and dose not interfere with the original SRB2 levels. Maybe I could help out with the header?

Well that wouldn't be fun at all. well anyways I should get back to remaking Green Valley Zone for meh match pack

===

Still could use some help Converting/Importing the Sonic 2 tunes!!!!
(Wind's Match Pack)

Thanks
-Wind The Hedgehog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back