SRB2 v2.0 is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who have trouble with srb2.srb... did you extract all files in an empty folder before starting the exe ?

Mr. Fat. I got this error after downloading:
error.png

Wow. I haven't played Srb2 for a while now but I will definately not miss playing this tomorrow! It's not finished but thanks, SSN, I have been waiting for nearly 5 years for this :)

bob_the_flying_monkey said:
When can I actually PLAY this?
It's been seeding for over half an hour now and nothings happening.
Seeding means that you're done downloading and that you're now sharing it with other people. Right click the title of the torrent for SRB2 and click "Open". You can install it that way.

glaber said:

Use the torrent. :/

saturatedfat said:
Why not host it on a useless freeware site? Actually, if you are really lazy you download from my http server at
http://3dslice.net/srb2dl.html

(Feel free to post it on the top of the page)
Also why are all 16:9 res brokens D:, and if I select like 1280x1024 half of my screen is cropped >.< To admins feel free to putting that link in the front of the page, save people some time instead of torrents.

Your my god =D
thank you for uploading it...i dont wanna install torrent...
good that you made alink...*waits for download and then xtreme play srb2 =D*

EDIT: damn...reading that the setup is broken...well.i try to install it and if it not works i insrtall torrent (and srb2 =D)

...Are you kidding me?
I have to start at the beginning of DSZ if I die in the boss fight?
Really?

shado said:
...Are you kidding me?
I have to start at the beginning of DSZ if I die in the boss fight?
Really?
No, only if you hit game over with no continues left.

^Huh?

Anyways, why is the Wiki still up? I think its VERY confusing for people who are looking at it and questions might pop up "I followed X tutorial! It didn't work! I lost levels!"

Because the devwiki is still in...Development. This early release is just that: Early. I thought I'd have until tomorrow to fix it up. Didn't get until tomorrow. :/

I'm totally stealing a neighbours wifi to come on and say how great this is, and how much myself and the rest of the dev team are so honoured with being a part of such a great release.

TO 2.0! *raises glass*

glaber said:
Rob said:
glaber said:
Rob said:
glaber said:

Use the torrent. :/
I'll use Torrents when I'm good and Dead.

...Why?
Because I hate Torrents to Death. Also If I wanted to use the torrent I would have done so already.
Yes, but this is a torrent with over 100 seeds. It'll go by just like a normal download.

glaber said:
Because I hate Torrents to Death. Also If I wanted to use the torrent I would have done so already.
Direct download is unsupported kthxbye ! ;)

I think even Firefox has a bittorent add-on, there is no reason not to use the torrent, really... unless you want to wait or if Bittorent stole your dinner or something.

And why should I become one of those seeds? If I want someone to download a file from me I use Mediafire.

I'll wait for saturatedfat's fixed link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back