Resource icon

[Character] [v1.1] Lip & Ruby from Panel de Pon joins the race!

Arrietty

Smol
I've decided to release a pack of two characters to celebrate the 25th anniversary of a niche but somewhat popular puzzle series, Panel de Pon! The two characters included in the pack are Lip, the main girl of the game along with one of her friends, Ruby!

Characters and Stats as of v1.1
0ckgxhd.png
E5Sefst.png

Update History

v1.1 - Stat swap update.
-There was a mistake in attributing the stat values of both characters. I had the numbers in the wrong place, so for example Lip was heavier and slower instead of faster and lighter.
-In addition to the swapped stats, Lip's speed is increased by a point making it 7, now making her a somewhat light and fast driver.
-With Ruby's stats swapped (6 Speed, 8 Weight), she is now correctly a heavy driver with a slightly above average speed as originally intended.

v1.0
-First Release with Lip and Ruby.

Credits​
Characters - Intelligent Systems and Nintendo
Sounds and Voice Clips - Ripped from Panel de Pon.
Sprites - Arrietty
Stat Card Images - SorachiJirachi.

I plan to add more Panel de Pon characters in the future, but I can't say who'll be picked for now! Enjoy!

Attachments

• kart0071.jpg
    kart0071.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 603
  • kart0066.jpg
    kart0066.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 264
  • kart0065.jpg
    kart0065.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 263
  • kart0068.jpg
    kart0068.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 314
  • KC_PanelDePon_v1.1.pk3
    1.3 MB · Views: 415
Last edited:
Welcome to releases! Beautiful sprite work by the way.

EDIT: Also was checking Twitter and I found out you're the person behind Emerald Ties. That was one of my favorite fan games during the time when it came out.

Welcome to releases! Beautiful sprite work by the way.
Thanks!!! I still plan to improve them a bunch as I'm a little unhappy at some angles. The characters lacking much official art for reference made it difficult. I'm happy they turned out well!

EDIT: Also was checking Twitter and I found out you're the person behind Emerald Ties. That was one of my favorite fan games during the time when it came out.

Haha thanks, yeah I'm one of the 4 core members of the team of that fangame.

I've updated Lip and Ruby's stats as I've realized I had them reversed. So now they should be playing as intended.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back