Quote + among modern's huds, except 0 which is the SRB2's style

Is there an option to disable the speedlines? They are very distracting while playing

Do you mean the Sonic Unleashed's Hud?

It can be changed via hudstyle command, there you put a number from 0 to 6 and the Hud changes among modern's huds, except 0 which is the SRB2's style

I don't know if i explained right... English isn't my native language

Last edited:
Do you mean the Sonic Unleashed's Hud?

It can be changed via hudstyle command, there you put a number from 0 to 6 and the Hud changes among modern's huds, except 0 which is the SRB2's style

I don't know if i explained right... English isn't my native language

No, sorry. I mean the lines that appear on the screen when you're running fast or boosting.

Can I put Modern Sonic into my level pack?
btw it's Generations style, so I need him in there or it will default to Sonic for the Act Ones.

Last edited:
Can I put Modern Sonic into my level pack?
btw it's Generations style, so I kind of need him.

That makes no sense. First of all, why? People can just download the mod here perfectly fine. And the part where you say "I kind of need him" is just the worst way to ask something, because it sounds like an obligation.

「AxeCrusader」;844524 said:
That makes no sense. First of all, why? People can just download the mod here perfectly fine. And the part where you say "I kind of need him" is just the worst way to ask something, because it sounds like an obligation.

Well I don't mean to obligate but I would need to put him in the files of my level pack because it's Generations styled, and if Modern Sonic isn't there, then it will default to Sonic.

PS: I don't know what obligation means.

Well I don't mean to obligate but I would need to put him in the files of my level pack because it's Generations styled, and if Modern Sonic isn't there, then it will default to Sonic.

PS: I don't know what obligation means.

Obligation means to force someone to do something because you want them to do it. And even then, my point still stands. You can still tell the players to play the level as Modern Sonic or the map won't work.

Deep Sea Zone 2 Switch

In Deep Sea Zone 2, there is a switch that you must activate by spin dashing. Modern Sonic cannot do this as far as i know. Can anyone else activate this switch as Modern Sonic, and if so, how?

In Deep Sea Zone 2, there is a switch that you must activate by spin dashing. Modern Sonic cannot do this as far as i know. Can anyone else activate this switch as Modern Sonic, and if so, how?

There is no way to do it as Modern Sonic, as he can't Spin Dash. There was an alternate path added near that switch to prevent Amy and Fang from softlocking themselves (A soft floor that can be broken), and Modern Sonic can access this route too by stomping on the soft floor.

what's happening with my Modern Sonic?

recently my version of Modern Sonic is having various problems:
1) The hud does not appear
2) the moves don't work (only walljump works, but not crouching, sliding, boost, tricks and homing attack)
3) it gives me errors that I don't understand
can you tell me why this happens to me?
possible reason 1: Xmomentum done something to the PK3 File
possible reason 2: the official Sonic 06 ports might have done something to the PK3 File
is there a way to reset Modern Sonic stats to see if it's possible to revert back from the default version?

Last edited:
update: i found out this appearing everytime i put the character in SRB2:
WARNING: ...WNLOAD\VCL_ModernSonic-V5.11.pk3|Lua/ModernSonic.lua:3247: attempt to concatenate local 'num' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
...WNLOAD\VCL_ModernSonic-V5.11.pk3|Lua/ModernSonic.lua:3247: in function <...WNLOAD\VCL_ModernSonic-V5.11.pk3|Lua/ModernSonic.lua:3224>
I_ShutdownGraphics(): shut down
Shutting down joy system
I_Joystick: SDL's Joystick system has been shutdown
I_ShutdownTcpDriver: shut down
I_ShutdownSystem(): end of logstream.

is there a way to fix this?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back