I can't boost in the Android port as I can't use any of the custom buttons. If it is possible to use those without an external keyboard or controller let me know as many custom characters that use those buttons

There's a console command called "actionswap" which swaps the functions of Custom 1 and Spin.

You must not know.

Modern resprite is very close to completion (I predict it will be released within the week).

And guess what it has? Literally, exactly what you just described. Even with the SA1 pose at the end.

Ok, I'm hyped now!

There's a console command called "actionswap" which swaps the functions of Custom 1 and Spin.

Thanks now I can boost yay
The stomp and crouch wasn't that important anyway. Just the slide is now missing but that's ok.
I contacted Jimita and she said that the Custom buttons will show up sometime in the future, so... that's something I guess

One of the best SRB2 mod I ever played, and way better with the V4 update. Thank you and the people who helped with this mod so much! I can't reaally wait to see more mods like this.

Modern Sonic V4 is finally out! Beta Testing and helping out with this was a blast, thank you for letting me!
(oh right, this is emi by the way.)

modern sonic gets his long awaited resprite
the best thing to wake up to.

Welp, pack your bags lads; character mods are cancelled. Nothing will ever top this.
All jokes aside, with the advent of v4, this is a masterpiece. Easily the best SRB2 character mod to date, and perhaps one of the most masterful modifications to the game as a whole.

This one character has given me more joy than some level packs. Think about that.

H1MSQam.png

Apparently Modern Sonic can enter Rush Mode in Special Stages...
That is, after collecting enough rings you will hear the same "ding" sound and that's it.

I'm goin to admit it, this is the definitive modern experience.
A little sugeston: adding the japenese voice actor (Jun'ichi Kanemaru) could be a neat addition.
A great character after all !!!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 1, Guests: 2)

Back