What's your New Year's resolution for 2009?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megamantn

Yes, 2009 in weeks away & you are getting ready for your New Year's Resolution but what is it you plan to do?

Post it here.

Be less lazy.

As always, I'll probably fail miserably at that one. Haven't followed through with a New Years resolution since I promised myself I'd stop calling my mother "mommy" when I was 13.

BAD JOKE ALERT!

Mine would be to get Tikal done, work with my brother on his basketball training, and at some point remembering to return a library book that is now 5 years overdue!!! :O

EDIT: DAAH! Flame ninja'd me!

1024x768
Be the one to discover the 'undiscovered' MM9 secret. *shot*
Be less of an annoyance
Finally conquer the MM9 "Mr. Perfect" challenge. (CLEAR THE WHOLE GAME WITHOUT TAKING DAMAGE/FALLING INTO A PIT/TOUCHING SPIKES)

Ice said:
1024x768, and I intend to keep it that way.
Fix'd to suit my resolution. :D

Really though, I don't have any resolutions, just plans of what to do with myself that year.
Some of those plans are to get into SRB2 mapping, learn how to use the UCLI, (Unix command line interface), and get started on learning C#/C++, etc.

Angelus_the_echidna said:
...and at some point remembering to return a library book that is now 5 years overdue!!! :O
Do you even remember where you left it? Dude return it before you owe the libary enough money to bail out the big three!

glaber said:
Angelus_the_echidna said:
...and at some point remembering to return a library book that is now 5 years overdue!!! :O
Do you even remember where you left it? Dude return it before you owe the libary enough money to bail out the big three!

Actually, I just returned it a couple days ago. All they did was charge me a replacement fee. I got butt lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back