Wai teh n00bz b in sa citeh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMPEROR METALLIX said:
You guys will get to test the first trap within moments...
Wha? A New sa City?
Here's the plan. Make a kick ass new SA city. then tell people they have to delete The Srb2jte.wad first.
Then when they download the New one. It's corrupted :DDD!

Re: LAWL

Armonte said:
Damn. This topic got off topic fast. -Armonte
(Note:I'm back. Thank torgo :3
Where not off topic, where designing a new SA City level which will stop all those role playing servers that abuse the map, yet at the same time will allow the others who like the map to actually play it without getting banned

Yes, that is why we are remaking it to trap the noobs and allow the people who actually want to play the game the way it was suppossed to be played do so...

Akuma TH said:
Wait, wasn't SA City a huge hangout Wad?
It was, but for the people who liked the wad can download the fix which we are doing, making it playable in match, team match, and tag only and if you try to use it on coop mode srb2 will shut down saying not enough player starts.

Technically it was a map, Srb2JTE the wad had SA City in it along with three other pointless maps.

EDIT: This doesn't change the fact that noobs can hang out and RP in match. Although the only times I use hangout and RP maps are when I'm playing with my little sis or if I'm on a private server

Honestly, I doubt simply editing and re-releasing the map will help you much. Especially if you edit it in ways which God did not intend.
I seem to recall countless servers running on countless outdated/rare/pointless wads...

And yes, Jason did leave the SRB2 community. But that doesn't mean I can't still hear you all whine from all the way out here. >_x

Ah you just gotta love how jte keeps it real...
Anyways I fixed the decoy boxes, yet I still have the teleporting sectors to fix... Does anyone want to try fixing it? so I can get trap number one set up?

Just a thing i need to add, please don't cover the entire map with traps as where trying to make it playable in match mode for those who like the map, some are ok but not too many

EMPEROR METALLIX said:
Anyways I fixed the decoy boxes, yet I still have the teleporting sectors to fix... Does anyone want to try fixing it? so I can get trap number one set up?
Why bother making the map? JTE's right. It's pointless to "update" it.

EMPEROR METALLIX said:
Done and added into the map and removed some rings as requested

Download link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back