Resource icon

[Open Assets] Sylve's Skincolor Packs [Update 1.1: Bubble/Koda Hotfix] 1.1

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Sylvegamer3

Also known as Sylve
After making around 29 skincolors, I've decided to drop them in a batch for everyone to use. They're split into 5 different files, based on the theme (or lack thereof.) The skincolors are sorted in the download and only unsorted in the gifs for ease-of-previewing. Said previews are in the spoilers. Please click on the gifs to get a better image of the skincolors, since the gifs are pretty small.

UPDATE: Fixed the bubble pack to work as a super color and the Kodachrome colors to animate properly, please redownload!

Pack 1: Sylve's Skincolors
Quite a basic name, I know, but only because this is the pack of my experimental skincolors, so I didn't really try to have a theme. There are 10 colors in this pack, most based on other media. Additionally, Toothpaste was renamed to Phantogreen to avoid any potential conflicts after the recording (Toothpaste didn't fit too well anyway, though.)
srb20170.gif

Pack 2: Vaporwave Skincolors
You may recognize this pack from 24/7 Vapor Garden, as I soft-released it there; this is an MB release since I thought the colors were nice enough to release. There are 6 colors in this pack, based off of many vaporwave and synthwave images I've seen on the internet (but the name is just Vaporwave for the sake of simplicity). Now including a new color, Heatrays!
srb20168.gifheatrays.PNG

Pack 3: Kodachrome Skincolors
These skincolors are based on Kodachrome Void, both the regular SRB2 and Kart variations, and there's a total of 3. Kodakart is based on the softer gray transitions of the Kart iteration and Kodachrome is based on the original hard black-to-white contrast. The third color is Kodalite, meant to be a softer-on-the-eyes version of Kodachrome. For those sensitive to flashing colors, be careful with Kodachrome especially, but all of these colors; they don't rapidly flash, but may still cause headaches.
srb20169.gif

Pack 4: Streaming Platform Skincolors
As the name implies, these colors are based off of streaming platforms, and are named as such; not much else to say. There are 6 colors in total in this pack.
srb20178.gif

Pack 5: Bubble Skincolors
Another pack of animated skincolors, that includes a supercolor! Bubble!. I thought a 3 of the 5 skincolors were good enough on their own, and so I split them as their own skincolors (but they're still used in the supercolor.) Another flashing lights warning, as these scroll a bit faster and also flash in the supercolor. The colors are also brighter than Kodachrome.
srb20180.gifsrb20171.gif

Those are all of the skincolors for now; I plan to update this later if I get more ideas. Additionally, big thanks to Rem for making the looping skincolor script that I used in the Kodachrome and Bubble packs! Have fun!

Attachments

• L_SylveColors-v1.lua
    3 KB · Views: 243
  • L_VaporwaveColors-v1.1.lua
    1.8 KB · Views: 225
  • L_StreamingColors-v1.lua
    1.7 KB · Views: 207
  • L_KodachromeColors-v1.1.pk3
    1.5 KB · Views: 164
  • L_BubbleColors-v1.1.pk3
    1.2 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Welcome to releases!

We understand tht images can't be uploaded to the MB at this time, but please try to upload them to the MB later, so we can be sure they are archived here!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back