The $$$Sav Fine won't be downloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Ciel:.

Hayz
When I connect to a server the $$Sav File Won't download.
It always stops at 2Kb.
This error started to annoy me since I recived the new modem.
Its not a Timeout Connection and the allowjoin is on.
This is very frustrating because I cannot connect to any kind of server.
(The port 5029 is open.)
Any help?

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

*The $$$Sav Fine won't be downloaded*
I mean The $$$Sav File....
Sorry.

It could be the server taking a while to send the join request...

When I connect to a server the $$Sav File Won't download.
It always stops at 2Kb.
This error started to annoy me since I recived the new modem.
Its not a Timeout Connection and the allowjoin is on.
This is very frustrating because I cannot connect to any kind of server.
(The port 5029 is open.)
Any help?

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

*The $$$Sav Fine won't be downloaded*
I mean The $$$Sav File....
Sorry.

Does this happen when you try joining all the servers or just one? If this happens when you try joining all the servers there could be a firewall on your modem that is preventing you from downloading the file. Probably because it doesn't consider the game as safe. If so then try seeing if you can add an exception for the game on your modem. I am not talking about forwarding your ports, I'm talking about turning off your firewall or making an exception on it for Srb2. I am no expert but it sure looks like there is some kind of firewall preventing you from joining(of course I could be wrong, in which case you can just ignore this post altogether).

I already made the inbond rule before reciving this modem. I tried by shutting down the Firewall, but I still can't connect to any serv. (The only server i can join is : Oerg's-Inn CTF @ Europe)

I already made the inbond rule before reciving this modem. I tried by shutting down the Firewall, but I still can't connect to any serv. (The only server i can join is : Oerg's-Inn CTF @ Europe)

Does this mean you can only join European Servers and not servers from America? Perhaps this may be a problem with your ISP, but I find that highly unlikely. If so, however, you may have to contact them and ask them. It could be that it's just hard for your modem to download files from other countries. I once downloaded this game but when I tried updating the thing the download would stop as soon as it was about to finish downloading the update. I don't quite recall how I fixed the problem though.

Does this mean you can only join European Servers and not servers from America? Perhaps this may be a problem with your ISP, but I find that highly unlikely. If so, however, you may have to contact them and ask them. It could be that it's just hard for your modem to download files from other countries. I once downloaded this game but when I tried updating the thing the download would stop as soon as it was about to finish downloading the update. I don't quite recall how I fixed the problem though.
Yes.. You're right. I can only connect to European servers. Is there any way to fix this without contacting my ISP?

Yes.. You're right. I can only connect to European servers. Is there any way to fix this without contacting my ISP?

Chances are no. I had also had to do the same with my new Cox internet.

I had to tell them to unblock Other parts of the world for me since I was only able to connect to American ones. And I know I live in America. But I also have friends from other parts of the world that I like to stay in contact with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back