YOUR Artwork can be shown HERE!! (NO Sprite Rips, please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SONIC'S SENTRY said:
I guess I might want to stop too.... Just a piece of advice though:
Ripped sprites are unoriginal and most no one likes them. Remember that now.... That's why I don't play as Knuckles on SRB2 often....( Unless I want to bug Red X.....)
But my point was. "Am I good at animating" "are there ani flaws" And "Any ideas with the story?" Because see where sonic just falls out? He's out of breath :3 And Im currently making it so at that point of second. It zooms in and inverts. I mean, I finally found something I think im good at.

I understand that you like to animate and you wanna show people that you can animate, but nobody is gonna pay much positive attention unless you actually use your own drawings.

So I suggest you learn to draw and make short cartoons, if you want to take your animation further so people will pay attention.

Seconded. While your animation is handmade, none of your sprites are home-made or even somewhat custom. What you have is simply media, not art.

sms2af9.gif

I have to make it so shadow doesnt just pop out of no where.

Do something about it!

Instead of making animations with someone else's sprites, why can't you make your own custom sprites to animate?

Armonte said:
Here you go you little Thief. Use the one that Suits You Best.
I recommend.
a-star1-1.png

But if ya want here's this one.
Userbar25.jpg

:) I made it jpeg for horrible quality

The irony hurts, it hurts so very much.

Look to your left for my artwork (Peno did the basic Sonic for me template... I think O.o)

Cue said:
Armonte said:
Here you go you little Thief. Use the one that Suits You Best.
I recommend.
a-star1-1.png

But if ya want here's this one.
Userbar25.jpg

:) I made it jpeg for horrible quality

The irony hurts, it hurts so very much.
lolk. You do that...you just do that...

This crap needs to stop right now. This topic is for showcasing your art only. This isn't the place to argue about stuff, take it to your private messages. If the topic says not to have sprite rips, try to adhere to it. These animations that Armonte count as sprite rips. To avoid further flaming, just don't post them. For everyone, just let it drop or bans will be handed out.

Torgo said:
This crap needs to stop right now. This topic is for showcasing your art only. This isn't the place to argue about stuff, take it to your private messages. If the topic says not to have sprite rips, try to adhere to it. These animations that Armonte count as sprite rips. To avoid further flaming, just don't post them. For everyone, just let it drop or bans will be handed out.

schnappi is mad lol (just kidding, i agree with you)

aniway, i started making some stupid "comics" about sonic for no reason O_o
here's my first one (no, they're not suposed to be good, they're suposed to look crappy and stupid) :
http://img396.imageshack.us/my.php?image=goldengrahamszm9.png

... zeshiro srry i like the wad but it was hurtful... and also what are you talking about about my picture...?

I have some pretty drawn art, but no scanner. I'll try and get it on some day. In the meantime, I work on my tails doll killing someone in a dark, unlit bathroom. It's very gory, yet pretty.

Monster Iestyn said:
SLVRA1.png

The Silver Sonic boss from Sonic 2. Suprisingly it has a Genesis sort of look, like the original sprites of it from Sonic 2.

Wow, that looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back