Sonic Dash series discussion

Basic Bronze Sonic

Barely active MB member, active on Discord/Twitter
Welcome to the Sonic Dash discussion thread where anyone can talk about Sonic Dash but if you don't know what Sonic Dash is then here's an explanation.

Alright so in 2013 we got a really cool Sonic mobile game called Sonic Dash which was a whopping success and was the birth of anronic.
attachment.php

But in 2014 we got Sonic Dash 2 or more known as OH GOD SONIC BOOM OH GOD SONIC BOOM.
attachment.php

Which was a total failure because people were feeling sour after Sonic Boom rise if lyric which is why even till this day we have yet to get a sixth character but Sonic Dash 2 is actually kinda good but then in 2018.
attachment.php

Sonic forces now had a mobile game which is basically Sonic Dash but they're reluctant to call it Sonic Dash 3 and my problem is that it's entirely online and comes no where near close to the first two Sonic Dash games in terms of gameplay and the worst part is, SEGA now only cares about Sonic forces which is a garbage game to be released in celebration of Sonic's 25th anniversary.
So that leaves us to now where people want a Sonic Dash game that isn't Sonic forces, of course there was the most recent update for Sonic Dash but they still haven't updated Sonic Dash 2 so my points still stand.
welp that's the end of the Backstory so thanks for reading.
please note that I released a thread similar to this one on the SRB2 skybase so here's a link to it→ skybase link

and with that out of the way now y'all can talk about your favorite and or hated things about the Sonic Dash series.
let the discussion begin.

Well... Sure that i play this game (Sonic Dash) not much, but enough to say that has a cool gameplay, and with its recent update is great to have some challenge. My issue with this game was the amount of red rings to purchase a single character, the reason? because i liked to play offline and then you got nothing but rings.

Sonic Dash 2: I really liked the gameplay, the abilities, the use of you phone to get some rings, the Runner's stuff in spirits form, the change of characters along with zones, the events, etc. I don't have issue with this game, i really enjoyed.

Sonic Forces: Speed Battle was... good, in terms of characters until seasons... I actually remember posting in an Amino's community (Spanish) dedicated to this game the results of a long play online (And for some reason didn't get a warning, maybe the community being dead?)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back