Why Can't you do it Like the 2.1 Version Where you Just Pick Sonic and Tails in SP?
But this is still a Good Mod, I like to see some more updates in the future!
Edit: Somebody Else Do That, Nvm

Last edited:
I would suggest that when this mod is available in single player the characters you swap with have their own colors instead of having (for example) Sonic's color. Aside from that, this mod is really good and I'm excited to see how it will look like in single players. I'm sure this mod would fit really good with encore maps!

The closest thing to actual encore is using the buddy mod so you can have a buddy on online games. P.S you would have to set the next weapon or prev weapon to the toss flag button and you have to do the addbot command

DirkTheHusky i have a problem i have enabled encore mode and the real shadow mod addon but when i go on host a game in multiplayer and select encore greenflower zone the pallezes dont change i dont think anything change- oh wait theres no pallete alterations but i need to look if the monitors are changed tho

DirkTheHusky i have a problem i have enabled encore mode and the real shadow mod addon but when i go on host a game in multiplayer and select encore greenflower zone the pallezes dont change i dont think anything change- oh wait theres no pallete alterations but i need to look if the monitors are changed tho

not to burst your bubble but there is no pallete change with this mod alone but you could you a pallete mod

It’s very laggy and every time I get something the 2p that I’m not using and I’m pretty sure isn’t supposed to exist in encore mode gets everything I break, probably cause of mobile

Pls fix

and also there’s lag

Nearly a year since this thing has been in the beta, but I'm putting this here.

I lost the interest on working on this mod in its current state. Two reasons on why:

1- It was a mere port and I lost the mood on it due to the MB's rules about ports. And honestly, it seriously needs a rework.
2- I ain't no lua brainaic to do code it myself.

The only plan for this mod is to entirely redo its script to a fresh new one and completely optimized with the plans I had for the completed addon. Following plans:

- Completely functional for Single player, including 2nd player bots.
- Add in some menu at the beginning of a start of a game asking if you want to play in standard or encore mode.
- Any other bugs the beta had for the optimized.

Only problem is finding someone to code this so it works a lot better than the port. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Nearly a year since this thing has been in the beta, but I'm putting this here.

I lost the interest on working on this mod in its current state. Two reasons on why:

1- It was a mere port and I lost the mood on it due to the MB's rules about ports. And honestly, it seriously needs a rework.
2- I ain't no lua brainaic to do code it myself.

The only plan for this mod is to entirely redo its script to a fresh new one and completely optimized with the plans I had for the completed addon. Following plans:

- Completely functional for Single player, including 2nd player bots.
- Add in some menu at the beginning of a start of a game asking if you want to play in standard or encore mode.
- Any other bugs the beta had for the optimized.

Only problem is finding someone to code this so it works a lot better than the port. Sorry for the inconvenience.
At the moment the mod is just broken and needs a fix so im not gonna tell"HEY DIRK WAKE THE FUCK UP" Because i got the fact u lost motivation but i think to do that it wouldnt need only 1 coder

Nice mod waiting for single player ( also can you swap who you are playing as or do you " have " to die

Hey when i use the mod, my other players don't appear when i have more than 2 people in my hud, so when i die or swap i never know what to expect what do i do so i can see the others

This has been sitting around for about a year, now. I am glad this has been ported, but there's a lot to say about this. I'm not going to say, though, because not much of it is nice. Why can't we just use 2.1 mods in 2.2? Come on, Sonic Team Junior, we want to play 2.1 mods in 2.2! But we can't! There is an archive for older versions on the site itself, but I can't use them since I'm on mobile, unfortunately. I'm not one to script using the lua format. Hell, scripting is something I would never do. If you've lost interest in this, maybe someone else can pick up where you left off. I can't do it, because like I said, I'm on mobile. Please look this over and for the person who continues this(unless you're going to do it yourself), thank you in advance.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back