Usage of Sonic Robo Blast 2's Soundtrack

SirIncompetent

helo u ar epic gamer
I have a question about SRB2's soundtrack. Is it fine if I use it in things like videos and other things? I will credit the game's composers and Sonic Team JR, and I do not want to anger anybody, including the developers of Sonic Robo Blast 2. My usage of the soundtrack might include Let's-Plays, and as background music. If using the game's raw, unedited soundtrack is not allowed, will remixes and/or heavily edited versions of SRB2's soundtrack permitted for use? And also, if using the game's soundtrack is allowed, is there a certain amount of time I am allowed to use the music for, for example 12-30 seconds?
I would really appreciate an answer, and thank you for your time!

Well I just gave you an answer when you put this same question in the wrong category, so there is no use for this one.

Last edited:
Remixes should be fine. Most likely, our musicians will be fine with you using our music for non-commercial purposes, but you should double check with all of them. This includes Shane, CobaltBW, and DrTapeworm.

I am the composer of our boss theme, and you have my permission to use the whole track for non-commercial purposes.

Remixes should be fine. Most likely, our musicians will be fine with you using our music for non-commercial purposes, but you should double check with all of them. This includes Shane, CobaltBW, and DrTapeworm.

I am the composer of our boss theme, and you have my permission to use the whole track for non-commercial purposes.

Alright, thank you very much!

I'm fine with any of my tracks being used for noncommercial purposes, I imagine Shane and DrT will say the same.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back