SRB2 in gamejolt

i was thinking should i or you post the SRB2 in gamejolt if you dk then go to gamejolt.com can we please have the downloads on gamejolt tsjr
btw tsjr is team sonic jr

We are not interested in hosting srb2 anywhere outside our own website and/or GitHub.

Gamejolt is worse than Gamebanana because of the amount of many bad FNAF fan mades and copies.

Gamejolt is worse than Gamebanana because of the amount of many bad FNAF fan mades and copies.

Gamebanana i understand, but gamejolt? I mean, i know that they are many bad and horrible FNAF clones but it's also the Home of some of the best índie games that i've played, and tbh i don't see that many FNAF fan games besides a dumb sonic one and the continuation of that series. And alyso gamebanana is getting a moderator from what i've heard.

And also about SRB2 being on gamejolt, i saw a page where it contains SRB2 and i don't think that the person who posted got even permission to do soo, What i've noticed is that he does that since 2.1. and updates the page whenever theres a new update when ppl could just go to srb2.org and download it from there. One place to have srb2 makes it easier to get and thats why.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back