May 21st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely not. But My opinion is, they do that INTENTIONALLY so that people would repent. Just my thoughts

I somehow doubt that's a very effective strategy. Out of all those people who "repented" as soon as they realized all the fun was supposedly over, I wonder how many are still believing now. Lying, something directly against biblical beliefs, is never an effective strategy to get people to become Christians.

The best comment I found was about someone saying that Camper's (he is 89yrs.) world will end on saturday and he just want everyone to come with him

they do that INTENTIONALLY so that people would repent. Just my thoughts
It's a very bad intention.

People won't repent through the use of fear; on the contrary. And after they've discovered all story is nothing but a lie, the result of that is just cynicism.

Last edited:
Lol I didn't even heard of him until I saw this.

Also Hitler must be having fun up there, with no Jews and tons of blonde girls with blue eyes around him...

Okay, okay. 21st May already ended and nothing happened. So everyone that believes in some silly "end of the world", is pretty naive. Well, I think this topic is for lock, since the discussion changed into off-topic. :/

Better idea: Let´s wait till another end of world will be announced by Camping, and we can discuss his stupidity again.

Pffffffffffft... You call THAT the end of the world? I call that comedy. Heck, even the website gave it away. (geek.hypescience)

Last edited:
Actually, he changed the date when they interviewed him after nothing happened :P. It's supposed to be October 21.
He didn't change the date; his prediction was always that the Rapture would happen on May 21, and the end of the world would happen on October 21. He's now claiming that he wasn't wrong, and May 21 still functioned as a sort of "social judgement".

He didn't change the date; his prediction was always that the Rapture would happen on May 21, and the end of the world would happen on October 21. He's now claiming that he wasn't wrong, and May 21 still functioned as a sort of "social judgement".

"Social judgement?" Oh Lawd!

I think it's time for some Christians to become less incoherent with the book, the Bible, which they believe in so much: "No one knows about that day or hour".

Go figure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back