This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

cozyraf

Judge
Judge
Rouge The Bat is back for SRB2 once again!

clR8Sb7.png

huIoE9J.png
And that's not it, she also has extras and a secret bonus!
huIoE9J.png

huIoE9J.png
She plays like in the old-school SRB2 with some additional sprites for an animation she didn't have before.
huIoE9J.png

huIoE9J.png
Also when another character add-on is added, you unlock the option to use Rouge's Token Radar with any character!
huIoE9J.png

attachment.php

V1:
- Initial release.

V2:
- Changed the token radar by only appearing when a token is nearby.
- Fixed the token radar in multiplayer thanks to Spectrum.
- Gliding Sprites have their offsets corrected.

V2.1:
- Fixed a bug where in netgames it kept spamming errors.
- Moved the token radar hud to the right of the ring counter.

V3:
- Commands were added and issues were fixed thanks to TeriosSonic! (alongside with advenure gliding sounds made by Jacy)
- SPRTINFO was added.

In case you want to customize the add-on settings, the commands are :
Code:
[B]rouge_tokenradar[/B] (In case you want to remove the token radar or add it.)
Code:
[B]rouge_glidesounds[/B] (If you want to have the gliding sounds disabled or enabled.)

I don't own the sprite work (althrough i made some sprites myself), the credit goes to :

huIoE9J.png
Chrispy
For making the original mod.
huIoE9J.png
TeriosSonic
For doing the v3 update.
huIoE9J.png
Jacy
Adventure glide sounds.
huIoE9J.png
LJSonic
Making the token radar.
huIoE9J.png
Elyos03
Thok Spinitem.
huIoE9J.png
darck ss
Making of the port for 2.1.

And the help of some of SRB2 Discord Server members, you know who you are (and thank you soo much)

With all being said, hope you enjoy this mod :)

Supporters / CoAuthors

Attachments

• srb20033.gif
    6.5 MB · Views: 1,102
  • srb20032.gif
    srb20032.gif
    6.1 MB · Views: 1,733
  • srb20009.png
    srb20009.png
    129.1 KB · Views: 58,579
  • CL_Rouge-v3.pk3
    180.1 KB · Views: 2,927
Last edited by a moderator:
my lord the memories. I remember when I always put this character on the roster because that way I could know where the emerald tokens were. glad to see her back, so i can almost replicate that now

you finally made my dream come true

Glad i did that :) I didn't notice someone making a Rouge port soo i made it with some help :) It's good that Chrispy has the original mod marked as a reusable content or else it would have a 50/50 change of being accepted depending on Chrispy's choice.

it's definitely a good port, one to probably check out, but something that stuck out to me...why do you have two downloads? wouldn't it be easier to leave the radar to a command?

it's definitely a good port, one to probably check out, but something that stuck out to me...why do you have two downloads? wouldn't it be easier to leave the radar to a command?

I'm thinking of doing that but the problem is idk how, maybe i need to ask discord one more time and then i'll launch an update of it.

1. it looks cool
2. although it says reusable content, I'm going to ask if I can use the LUA for the token thing or emblem idk

v2 is out!
- Changed the token radar by only appearing when a token is nearby
- Fixed the token radar in multiplayer thanks to Spectrum
- Gliding Sprites have their offsets corrected

Last edited:
Everything works fine, but when playing bonus stages and someone dies or joins the server it begins spamming errors.

Everything works fine, but when playing bonus stages and someone dies or joins the server it begins spamming errors.

Hmmm... Can you take a screenshot or a more detailed explanation? Since I don't know about bonus stages and the error that it's spamming.

Pretty cool mod! I find the token radar very useful, but it'd be better if it was toggleable without having to switch addons. If you want I could help make the radar toggleable with a command.

Pretty cool mod! I find the token radar very useful, but it'd be better if it was toggleable without having to switch addons. If you want I could help make the radar toggleable with a command.

Yeah, sure, i like that idea. I'm not really good at lua soo yeah, it's very kind of you. :)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back