Lucid Dreams - Did you have one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask to a psychologist or someone who study about the dreams or the brain.

I've completely learned how to Lucid Dream, so I can have one whenever I choose.

And to Sonnarkku: That's not really a Lucid Dream, but still, I don't know what can cause that. The mind's a weird thing. Experiment with it.

Well, for me the lucid dreams are really fun but they don't seem as real a a normal dream. No dream is real but your brain thinks it is until you wake up. When I was 3 or 4 Some times I would try and run away from something and I suddenly could not run. My thought is: In a lucid dream...you aren't as deep in a dream, because you can control (somewhat) the dream. Now in a dream when I fall off a cliff, before I hit the ground I think **** this! Its a dream I can't get hurt and I just hit the ground and get right back up. When you start making decisions in a dream, your dream doesn't seem as real or deep. (In fact usually I wake up soon after a dream becomes lucid) Its fun though. I've been invisible, I could fly, I've been able to run at 100mph their really fun. Really you're not fully in control but just guiding the dream.

Last edited:
I've completely learned how to Lucid Dream, so I can have one whenever I choose.

And to Sonnarkku: That's not really a Lucid Dream, but still, I don't know what can cause that. The mind's a weird thing. Experiment with it.
TEACH ME!

I rarely dream, actually.

I always have lucid dreams, yet I can never have the freedom to do what I want or control what I'm doing in them. Most of the time when I dream, I immediately realise that I'm dreaming yet, my mind is already making my decisions for me which I have no power over to reject and...I don't know, dreams are really complicated events and for me, I usually forget what happens in a dream in about few seconds after I wake up.

I have lucid dreams all the time...although I've started to get them less nowadays. I've trained myself to always recognize I'm in a dream when certain things occur. There are also some recurring dreams that happen all the time, and I never recognize that I am in a dream. Each one seems more convincing to my brain than the last.

How exactly does one train themselves to do that?

I never tend to have vivid dreams very often. Yet, maybe it's just because I haven't been forcefully woken up in a while... They say you don't remember your dreams unless you wake up in the middle.

I don't know if I've had one
some of my dreams are to good to be true
and some seem so real but to good to be true
like I felt like I was acctually getting a hug from my dead dad :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back