• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

TehPuertoRicanSpartan's Sandbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently working on Christmas Sonic, the Sonic from SRB2Christmas! It includes a skin color similar to Cornflower but with a darker end, the older version of Invincibility music, and of course, Multi-Thok. Let me think of your thoughts on it.

Last edited:
yes. Yes. YES. Y E S ! Maybe when he rolls he becomes a snowball, and the snowball gets bigger and bigger the longer it rolls.

Attachments

• srb20021.gif
    srb20021.gif
    5.5 MB · Views: 465
Oh yes, I don’t remember much from the old SRB2 days, but I do recognize that classic SRB2Christmas Sonic, good times.

Oh nice, someone is porting Xmas Sonic too.
I already ported him for myself and some friends, but this version will probably be more accurate than my port.
One suggestion from me is to make a version where the Xtreme sprites aren't colorable (for nostalgia freaks like me), so there is a colorable and accurate version of the boy himself.
And a question for you: will Xmas Tails be ported alongside him?
Other than that, good luck in your project!

Goddamit i submit my version in subforums but i failed well atleast we get srb2xmas sonic for mb

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

yes. Yes. YES. Y E S ! Maybe when he rolls he becomes a snowball, and the snowball gets bigger and bigger the longer it rolls.

He no haves that ability in original version

Goddamit i submit my version in subforums but i failed well atleast we get srb2xmas sonic for mb

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

He no haves that ability in original version

Well, it would be better than just porting xmas sonic by himself. If he IS xmas sonic, give him some Christmasy vibe!

Oh nice, someone is porting Xmas Sonic too.
I already ported him for myself and some friends, but this version will probably be more accurate than my port.
One suggestion from me is to make a version where the Xtreme sprites aren't colorable (for nostalgia freaks like me), so there is a colorable and accurate version of the boy himself.
And a question for you: will Xmas Tails be ported alongside him?
Other than that, good luck in your project!

Well, it would be better than just porting xmas sonic by himself. If he IS xmas sonic, give him some Christmasy vibe!

IMO, maybe it should be two separate characters, an OG one which had the exact details of Xmas Sonic, and then a remastered one with new abilities and allowing color changes (etc...) while keeping the sprite mostly in tune with the OG one.

IMO, maybe it should be two separate characters, an OG one which had the exact details of Xmas Sonic, and then a remastered one with new abilities and allowing color changes (etc...) while keeping the sprite mostly in tune with the OG one.

I actually thought the same thing just now!
It could work well with XMASSonic, considering other remastered legacy mods have a legacy version playable somehow

Well, this mod is now on hold due to virtual class. And if I get permission from the creator of 2.2 UglyKnux to use his HUD lives, I would make GIFs of the added gasp and ride sprites.
I don't know who made 2.2 UglyKnux anymore because it's currently taken down...

Last edited:
Well, this mod is now on hold due to virtual class. And if I get permission from the creator of 2.2 UglyKnux to use his HUD lives, I would make GIFs of the added gasp and ride sprites.
I don't know who made 2.2 UglyKnux anymore because it's currently taken down...

Is Tricky Tex who Made the HUD Old Lua

One question Why?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back