OpenGL

Sinny33

Sinny the Fennec is my YT
The 2.2 installer didn't come with Opengl which will mean that when MD3 and MD2s come out then that'll mean I can't access Models in my game. I also wouldn't be able to get the best out of Tails Guy. Does anyone have a Download of an OpenGl that can work with that?

I should also mention that my game has been freezing whenever I am or am not playing on Multiplayer. I need help for that too.

Last edited:
If you want to use OpenGL mode, go into your preferred notepad editor and write these lines of code.
srb2win.exe -opengl
Then save the notepad file as .bat and run it. Then you'll be in OpenGL mode. You can also make a shortcut with OpenGL mode too.

On 2.2.0:
Make a .bat file with the following:
Code:
srb2win.exe -opengl
Beware that it is incomplete in 2.2.0, that's why the OpenGL batch file that normally comes with the game isn't there.
On 2.2.1+:
In-game, go into Settings -> Video Options -> Renderer, and toggle it to OpenGL.

[...] Beware that [OpenGL] is incomplete in 2.2.0, that's why the OpenGL batch file that normally comes with the game isn't there. [...]
Actually, it's been confirmed that it wasn't there because that Sonic Team Jr. just forgot to include it. (And then they remembered it in the next update (v2.2.1), which brought along an in-game option for it that persists after the game is rebooted, invalidating the need for such a batch file in the first place... Fun stuff.)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back