This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
I think it's just that the hat looks small on him, and could stand to be a bit bigger. Looking at the OVA again, the hat is as big as the rest of his face!

But I know what you are saying. The sprite hat almost looks like a porkpie hat than a big Australian outback cowboy hat.

Just making it like 10-20ish% wider and a hair taller would do it. Not quite Pharrell at the Grammys big, but more like Crocodile Dundee.

Just in my opinion, the Hat doesn't look like it's apart of Knuckles, it looks more like Knuckles... like just the hat is a small detail. I don't know.

The floor break would be better if it activates after jumping instead of just standing

apparently you're not supposed to use off-site image hosts for releases stuff, fixed that just now.

All this still needs is a 3D model.

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

frick nevermind i just realized you changed knuckles completely.

WHY REMOVE THE CROUCH?!?!?!?

I am still wondering why Sega has made no reference to the OVA. SRB2 is probably the closest thing to a video game adaptation of it.

All this still needs is a 3D model.

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

frick nevermind i just realized you changed knuckles completely.

WHY REMOVE THE CROUCH?!?!?!?
because i don't find it to be fun.

Me when you remove the crouch from Knuckles:
Why don't you get good?

Gonna be honest this is just knuckles but with a removed core feature.

Since when the end lag from his fall is a "core feature"?

Legally yes,
in Sonic 3 the crouch after falling is a core feature of how knuckles works, and dont go on about how it "isn't needed in 3D" or "it isn't in this game" those arent valid reasons for why to remove it in this game.
this is literally just Knuckles but with higher jump height and a new hat, nothing was changed other than adding a hat and some added Lua.

Legally yes,
in Sonic 3 the crouch after falling is a core feature of how knuckles works, and dont go on about how it "isn't needed in 3D" or "it isn't in this game" those arent valid reasons for why to remove it in this game.
this is literally just Knuckles but with higher jump height and a new hat, nothing was changed other than adding a hat and some added Lua.
It's just a character mod to make him a bit more op.

If you don't like it then you're free to ignore it and not download it.

PS: If Knuckles had an ending lag in the Adventure game it would've made his gameplay stages even worse.

ZEQtDlz
he got nice hat tho

I like that this was the "Knuckles OP" before the SRB2 v2.2.5 released...
Nice Job doing this Knuckles!

(ps: I love the hat, it's pretty nice to see that.)

You should add the swimming sprites, since 2.2.5 added that underwater glide thingy
I personally added the hat to those sprites, and I can share them with you if you want them

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back