[Open Assets] Virtual's MD2 Parade - Sonic 2006 travels to Srb2!

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
That's an awful solution. Turn down your render distance. It's trying to render all of the objects all 3D models at once, even when your now near them at all.

An important advice!

Hey guys,

Sorry for the inactivity, I've been having some problems with "virus" expantion. I've managed to remove it, so I'm back.
I have a question for you, the SA2 model. I just can't seem to complete it, the textures are just really messed up. The soap shoes have their bottom texture only, sonic has his body fully UV mapped though, and his hands are complete as is. So I can just release it for you if you wanna complete it, but for now I can't do that much.
Also, I'm still rigging EggRobo, just a bit more! :D

From VBlitz546.

I'm not one that models, but there is something I just need to point out: There are still no super frames or anims for the Sonic Colors model, and that bothers me. So I have 1 question: when will the super frames and anims be finished for the Sonic Colors model?

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

I have a problem with the SADX Sonic model and it is that the nose is not black, like in your screenshot, but it is blue for me. Here is a Pic.

srb20022

Attachments

• srb20022.png
    srb20022.png
    215 KB · Views: 486
Last edited:
Posting a link to your desktop does not work at all. Might I suggest using some photo sharing sites such as TinyPic, ImageShack, or even Dropbox.

I'm not one that models, but there is something I just need to point out: There are still no super frames or anims for the Sonic Colors model, and that bothers me. So I have 1 question: when will the super frames and anims be finished for the Sonic Colors model?

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

I have a problem with the SADX Sonic model and it is that the nose is not black, like in your screenshot, but it is blue for me. Here is a Pic.

srb20022

Hmmmmmmmmmmuuooooooooooaaaaaaaaaah?
Ok, I'll take these bugs in count and gonna fix 'em as fast as I can. Thanks for reporting.
Sonic Colors super frames are 2 simple points:

• I would need to merge another Sonic model to make the superframes happen and I don't really know just how much srb2 renderer can handle such high poly models.

• I'm very lazy to do it, but if for miracle I can do it, then ok.

By VBlitz546, R.I.P, September 7th.

Uff.................................... Don't ask.

Ok so I have some more fun to do now.

Actual requests:
EggRobo (EXTREMELLY unfinished because my fragmotion license ended some days ago)
Kirby (Yes, I've seen him in SSBB and in other games as well, I'm barelly starting it so in, let's say, some more days I may have pictures of Behind-The-Scenes of my progress)
SA2 Sonic (F*** it dude, it's freaking hard to uv the remining glitches)

Thanks for reading my kinda-not-true daily update! :)

I was thinking that in memory of Robin Williams you should make an MD2 of the Genie from Aladdin, with his 3D model from Kingdom Hearts 2.

Uff.................................... Don't ask.

Ok so I have some more fun to do now.

Actual requests:
EggRobo (EXTREMELLY unfinished because my fragmotion license ended some days ago)
Kirby (Yes, I've seen him in SSBB and in other games as well, I'm barelly starting it so in, let's say, some more days I may have pictures of Behind-The-Scenes of my progress)
SA2 Sonic (F*** it dude, it's freaking hard to uv the remining glitches)

Thanks for reading my kinda-not-true daily update! :)
Are you using the new version of fragmotion ? That one has a license which can be reactivated every 7 days(so you get the full version for 7 days and after that you can activate it again), and that's legit no glitches or other hacks used.

r543 is right. You just have to type in the prompt that they give you and you get the full version.

No sorry I have to buy it. if you want you can buy it for me and send me a copy.
I don't know if I should do something in memory of Robin Williams, mayomething else, but not 3D stuff. Yes I know him, I watched some films he made.

ERROR 040: Not enough replies, recalculating. Data base looking for backup files....... Cleaning files: Code 0x4792E787845GF....... Deleting 75 trojans, 18 AdWave folders..... 12 Gbs cleaned..... Deleting p**n...... 6500 Tbs cleaned....... Backup files loaded. Rebooting.....

I'll be back.

Guys, I'm doing SANIC BOOM md2! YAYYAYAYYAYA! not exactly for srb2 lol

You can uninstall the old version of fragmotion and install the new one from the offical website, if that's the problem.

Thats not the problem, i gotta buy the license!1 for md2s sake.

Except for the things that you do turning animations to frames, I don't see a need for fragmotion. And even for that, you can simply open a model with the attached animation, and try to replicate it by manually making frames of an md2 that would seem similar to positions of the animation's skeleton.

My Friend asks if you could make a Rotor the Walrus MD2, could you somehow get that done?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back