Some Mod Suggustions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonamous 47

Extremely Strong Hedgehog
I think there should be Mods like Archie Sonic, Modern, Amy,Shadow,Tails,and Knuckles Reborn. Also I also think there should be a mod called Team Bot. Its like duo bot but you can add more bots player1 and botskin, yes they other players can use the botskins. To add a bot use Command AddBot <whatever mod/character you want to add>. Can we talk about some more ported mod like Sa2 and Sa1 from 2.0 or lower etc mods. Archie Sonic should Have the Light speed attack, spin dash, and and able to do the sonic eagle when landing on enemies. Ex. when use a spin and land on a badnik and do the eagle. Also he should boost and homing attack and boost mode. He should have a super form and ultra form. For super form he should be invincible, can fly, perform chaos control wish for any badniks and bosses with custom 2+flosstag. Super Archie Sonic can also not get crushed or fall to death. Ultra Sonic has abilities like Super Sonic but he is 4x faster than super sonic when gaining momentum to run faster. He can also summon and black hole that last 30 seconds. He can also pick up water to throw at badniks and bosses ( also use to convert air to water). The Transformation for Super Sonic will be all 7 emeralds. To transform to Ultra Sonic I'd say have another special stage (created by the makers choice) to get the super emerald. Custom 3 to transform rings the super emerald and a bunch of rings will float around sonic to transform to Ultra Sonic. Sorry If that a lot but if someone uses these ideas then it will be a dream come true :). Hope my Grammar is good.

Alternatively, you could use these ideas of yours and attempt something by yourself?

You have several tools, documentation and tutorials at your disposal, most notably (for some of the stuff up there):

This message board has an Editing forum, as well as an Editing Help forum, should you have any questions regarding modding, or if you want to showcase something you're doing!
This community also has a Discord server with channels for different aspects of modding, if you're looking for answers in... not necessarily real-time, but hey! And you can chat with some modders that may help you get started.

Keep in mind that suggesting mods is frowned upon.

Good luck, and have fun!

Well the Problem Is that I have a shitty ass chrome and I'm getting a new computer so I'm giving people some mod ideas for srb2

Our rules state that we don't allow suggestions, including mods. Rapidgame7 has already detailed ways for you to learn how to make mods yourself, as well as places to receive help from other users. It's up to you to put your ideas into action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back