Official Level Design Contest: May/June

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might actually have a stage done for this contest. Incidentally, I'm leaving for Ocean City on the 10th, so I probably won't see the final scores until I'm back on the 14th or the day after. Unless someone brings along a laptop and the Holiday Inn Express has free internets. :O

With my level almost done, I'm glad to hear that. I'll just add more scenic stuff to it while I'm at it. Let's hope you people won't recognise the level from a first glance.

I may be able to get an Match level in... But it probably won't be that good, due do it looking almost like a level from a game...

Hint: Think "CZ64 wins"

Hehe, just sent mine in. Fastest leve I've ever made. 1 hour and 12 minutes from start to finish, and only consists of seven sectors.

Damn you Mystic!
Keeping us all from waddy (I declare Waddy to be a new word!) pleasures for a week so you can go off and give yourselves your own pleasures!
Same on you!
<.<
>.>
Have a nice time!
Now I might actually MAKE something for once...

GCFreak said:
Blue Blur said:
Hehe, just sent mine in. Fastest leve I've ever made. 1 hour and 12 minutes from start to finish, and only consists of seven sectors.

...7? Is it even big?

Actually, it is one of the largest open match maps I've seen. I just used DB's merge a lot. :wink:

Hmm...Tomorrow, or Friday if he's on a different time, Mystic will compile the match maps and the judging will start. I hope he get's here on time!

My level has been sent in... and for those of you who experience lag on my level, turn off precipitation and/or switch to a less laggy videosetting/renderer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back