I Need Help Badly With An R4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.... I got my Nintendo DS A few weeks ago Right....And I play New Super Mario bros. The first few times worked but Now when I play it, it says
My Nintendo DS said:
File Has Been Corrupted And Must be Deleted... file 1, file 2 and file 3!"
I keep delete but then when the music starts for a split second it Says again:
My Nintendo DS said:
File Has Been corrupted and must be deleted! File 1, File 2 and File 3!
How do I make this stop????? PLEASE HELP ME!!

This happened to my friend. He had to buy a new game. Try blowing on the prongs of the game cart and the DS. If it still isn't working, it could just be the game so try other games in the DS and see if they mess up too. If they do, it may be a problem with your DS.

Well, it's most likely a problem with the game, but to make sure, put in another game and see if it works. If the same thing happens, your DS is messed up.

Your game's corrupted. Usually, a minor corruption would just do that once and start from scratch. You, however, have a major corruption, and will either need a new one or need to get that one reset. Don't ask me how, I do not know.

With a R4, you say? Are you pirating the Super Mario Bros game or something?

EDIT: Yeah, that would explain it. I doubt that error is ever going to happen in a legit catridge.

Uh, Sky Ninja, he said he has an R4.

Your New Super Mario Bros dump is probably corrupted. Re-dumping or re-downloading or whatever will probably fix it. If it doesn't, it's the R4.

EDIT: I'll note that a CycloDS Evolution would have been a better buy for simplicity of interface, but the R4's good too.

Furyhunter said:
Uh, Sky Ninja, he said he has an R4.

Your New Super Mario Bros dump is probably corrupted. Re-dumping or re-downloading or whatever will probably fix it. If it doesn't, it's the R4.

EDIT: I'll note that a CycloDS Evolution would have been a better buy for simplicity of interface, but the R4's good too.

I belive that a CycloDS Evolution is anyone's best bet for an NDS Emu. The only time it broke on me was when I took off the seal. :P

For one, the CycloDS Evolution is not an "emu", it's a removable media adapter with internal DS software "firmware".

Second, I believe it is stated somewhere not to peel off the label seal, since that's what actually holds the thing together :|

I know one isn't suppose to do that, but I saw this thing on the net saying how to make a custom skin, and I misunderstood that as a custom label. :/

I got it 2 years ago and didn't know what I was doing. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back