Ever composed music?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'll do that next, if you want me to try making that into MIDI.

Anyway, now that you can download them, what do you think of them?

Monster, I listened to only the Sonic 1 midis of yours, since I like Sonic 1 the best ^^, and you did a wonderful job on your midis, they are very accurate from what I remember! Great job! (Also, could I use them if I ever get to making the 3D remakes of those levels? :D)

Well here's Green Hill Zone as well, Ultimate. I've just finished it.
Link:
Green Hill Zone

I'm glad you like the other Sonic 1 MIDIs, yet only you and CZ64 have actually commented on them so far. I'm still waiting for everyone else's opinion. And yes, you can use them for your levels, but I'd better update them to make them loop right first.

Monster Iestyn said:
Well here's Green Hill Zone as well, Ultimate. I've just finished it.
Link:
Green Hill Zone

I'm glad you like the other Sonic 1 MIDIs, yet only you and CZ64 have actually commented on them so far. I'm still waiting for everyone else's opinion. And yes, you can use them for your levels, but I'd better update them to make them loop right first.

Its OK,but IMO I don't like the way how it sounds.
(Staring at 2 secs is when I didn't like it)

I've updated some of my MIDIs so that they will loop correctly in SRB2 if they are used. I've also changed the volume of some parts of nearly all of them.

I hope this doesn't make any of them worse than they were before.

EDIT: In fact, the Lava Reef Zone 1 MIDI is the only one I haven't altered at all out of all of them.

EDIT2: Another Sonic 1 MIDI done...

Sonic 1 - Final Zone

EDIT3: And another one done...

Star Light Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back