• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SSG3's Works in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
BasicScornfulAmericancreamdraft.gif

New menu Lua code, perhaps?

BasicScornfulAmericancreamdraft.gif

New menu Lua code, perhaps?

See, this is the kinda stuff a menu hook would be nice for.

(especially if an RPG mod with skill points was created, since something like that would increase in the complexity there far more. Plus then we can add onto it, without replacing others menus in the process... or affecting character abilities.)

Just a little nitpick in here, but I think God Mode should be at the very bottom of the Cheats list.

Hm? Why would you say that?

Meanwhile, I got this to happen (check attachment)

Attachments

• srb20004.png
    srb20004.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 573
SpanishElementaryCarp.gif

Nes Mario update. Mario can now vary his jumps and hold custom 1 to go faster.

Mario can also collect rings and coins for you, as well as break monitors. He can't open mario boxes, though... I might make a mini representation of those just so that mario can still have a bonus.

I don't know why this is a thing, but damn if it doesn't look fun to mess around with. It'd be interesting if you had a button that would toggle whether you were controlling yourself or the RC Mario, or somehow make it so you could control both at the same time without using the same controls.

I know the RC Car gadget in the Ape Escape series used the second analog stick to control it, so maybe using Player Two's controls to move Mario around could work? This is starting to sound too much like the Sonic & Tails option...

It'd be interesting if you had a button that would toggle whether you were controlling yourself or the RC Mario, or somehow make it so you could control both at the same time without using the same controls.

This RC Mario DOES have a control switch, and the camera switches with it. No first person, though, unless you want me to put that in, too.

I know the RC Car gadget in the Ape Escape series used the second analog stick to control it, so maybe using Player Two's controls to move Mario around could work? This is starting to sound too much like the Sonic & Tails option...

I have no access to local player 2's controls, so this is useless in netplay conditions, unless you wanted someone else to control your Mario.

F12ing a player who's controlling their mario will have the camera on their mario instead of the player they're F12ing (basically you can F12 someone else's mario while they're controlling it.)

Last edited:
TintedAliveHectorsdolphin.gif

Guess what I managed to make! (yes, i know there's a sonictroid mod in progress, but i couldn't help but make my own customised copy) My Metroid Sonic can now go under spin-tight gaps with the morph ball! (This is all my own code, I did not steal this from anybody whatsoever)

HoarseFavorableColt.gif

Working on a port of bomberman blast 2.1.14. I wonder what'll happen with this...

Man it seems like you like working on 27 projects at once

In all honesty, this sounds fairly interesting. Hope you get somewhere with it.

Man it seems like you like working on 27 projects at once

Well, some of the other projects that I've stated have just been thrown into the junk pile, so this will be my main project. Time to make this dream a reality (I did, literally, dream about this in srb2 and I'm currently making it from scratch)

In all honesty, this sounds fairly interesting. Hope you get somewhere with it.

Thanks. At least I get some attention to this project.

Also, i've finally got them to destroy enemies, but not monitors (yet):

ImpossibleNiceFritillarybutterfly.gif

Well, some of the other projects that I've stated have just been thrown into the junk pile, so this will be my main project. Time to make this dream a reality (I did, literally, dream about this in srb2 and I'm currently making it from scratch)

Thanks. At least I get some attention to this project.

Also, i've finally got them to destroy enemies, but not monitors (yet):

ImpossibleNiceFritillarybutterfly.gif

just curiosity.. it's the wisp project thrown in the junk or it's still in progress?

The wisp project isn't in the junk. I'm just waiting for someone to sprite drill's horizontal, diagonal and up-and-down vertical sprites before I can continue with updates

Um... that's a little... unrealistic for SRB2's capabilities? Tbh, SRB2 isn't capable of allowing you to go underground like that, nor is it truly capable of diagonal sprites in all directions. You'd be better off skipping drill in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back