Suggestions

A_BuzzFly needs an option to chase after the tracer as well, because missiles changing target results in the actor that fired it to get damaged by it.

...And it also needs an option to be able to go underwater. Seriously, it makes it impossible for any objects (other than buzzes) that use this action to work in any level that contains water.

ADVENTURE = 1 in Level Header

it doesn't stop the music when you get lives, so you don't need to replace mario sounds. (ex: that OLDC map, it has a story and was named dumb something)

ADVENTURE = 1 in Level Header

it doesn't stop the music when you get lives, so you don't need to replace mario sounds. (ex: that OLDC map, it has a story and was named dumb something)

What sense does naming it adventure do? It's pretty misleading. Also, Mario Mode does a lot more than Mario sounds, if you check the wiki. And the map was Dumbventure.

This suggestion is only a small thought. Ok, so if you ever have used Facebook chat then you know that typing ":)" would result in a little yellow smiley face taking its place. Same for other facial expressions. Well, I was thinking that concept would be pretty nifty to do in SRB2, except with little sonic heads for all the emotions. Just something small that replaces the ":)" in the text, if possible.

I know this is something small and pointless, but its something neat that would give chat some character. As of now its bland, in my opinion.

Honestly, there are much more important things to worry about with the chat that emoticons.

I thought of a new idea lets get rid of sonic s thok because its over used and replace it with the insta shield from sonic 3 and that also makes it so we can get rid of the elemental shield and just have the fire shield, bubble shield, and a new electric shield with the electric jump from sonic 3 then we can all live happy the end.

I thought of a new idea lets get rid of sonic s thok because its over used and replace it with the insta shield from sonic 3 and that also makes it so we can get rid of the elemental shield and just have the fire shield, bubble shield, and a new electric shield with the electric jump from sonic 3 then we can all live happy the end.

Why get rid of a perfectly good ability and replace it with a much more awkward ability? :/ Plus why get rid of one shield and make three new when the original is fine, plus the elemental shield used to be two shields so I don't think it would ever go back to two shields, let alone three.

Why get rid of a perfectly good ability and replace it with a much more awkward ability? :/ Plus why get rid of one shield and make three new when the original is fine, plus the elemental shield used to be two shields so I don't think it would ever go back to two shields, let alone three.

It is not perfect and Tails and Knuckles will be less useless and actually playable in races and it will feel more classic. This has been suggested several times already. The answer is always NO. People enjoy thoking. :/

Yes, let's ruin all level design ever! What a great idea!

I thought of a new idea lets get rid of sonic s thok because its over used and replace it with the insta shield from sonic 3

Yeah, let's get rid of the most useful thing to get you through any SRB2 level. That and it'll break Race big time.

and that also makes it so we can get rid of the elemental shield and just have the fire shield, bubble shield, and a new electric shield with the electric jump from sonic 3 then we can all live happy the end.

SRB2CB already has those features plus the normal elemental shield. In older versions of SRB2 the elemental shield was, at one point, two separate shields and I doubt the devs would want to split it into three separate shields. =\

Recolour BFALL1 so that it matches WATER0. That water has no corresponding waterfall, so you're limited to how you can use it without modifying textures.

Recolour BFALL1 so that it matches WATER0. That water has no corresponding waterfall, so you're limited to how you can use it without modifying textures.

...you do know that BFALL1 is used as the sides of the water blocks (which use FWATER1 as the flats) in Deep Sea Zone, right?

What about being able to change the angle of the player in 2-d mode for eye candy. :D
...change the angle of Sonic in 2D mode ?
The creators of levels put zoom tubes, springs, etc ... to go more away or go closer from the camera. Anyway, I do not think that be able to "up and down" in 2D mode is a good idea. I do not even know if it's called 2D.
Me, honestly, I've never seen a 2D game where the player could move away or closer to the camera.

Sonic's too weak

In my opinion, Sonic's way too weak comparatively to other caracters. When I play in coop with friends, I get stuck in every obstacle and gap, while they take shortcuts, screw everything and go above dangers with Knux and Tails. It is noticeable especially in the end of Canion Zone 1.

I'm not that bad player. To be honest, I'm the best of us, but I still get to exit last. Also, the original levels aren't bad, the difficulty for Sonic starts, when we play some imported stages.

I'd be happy if some things from below were added.
-Reduce Tails' flying time or max horizontal speed.
-Add Sonic ability to wallrun. No, only vertically.
OR
-Add Sonic ability to walljump.
-Slightly increase Sonic's acceleration
-Add Sonic anything, that could increase his vertical movement.

And yes, I am aware, that Sonic's the fastest character, especially with his thok. Yes, I am aware, that only Sonic can transform.

In my opinion, Sonic's way too weak comparatively to other caracters. When I play in coop with friends, I get stuck in every obstacle and gap, while they take shortcuts, screw everything and go above dangers with Knux and Tails. It is noticeable especially in the end of Canion Zone 1.
Sonic's the fastest character, especially with his thok. Yes, I am aware, that only Sonic can transform.

You have your answer about the balance of the characters.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 1, Guests: 1)

Back