Resource icon

[Open Assets] CTF_Turbine - That one really small map from Team Fortress 2.

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

SuperOfSrb2

Member!!!!!
I made turbine as a CTF map in srb2. I don't know why. Just because I was bored, and I wanted to make something to post to the message board. It features all ammo types, and correctly sized vents, which I thought was cool.
HUUUUUUUUUUGE thanks too all the people in srb2 discord who helped me with annoying things which broke.
In the event I do not log in for a month and cannot be contacted, I give blanket permission for STJr and its appointed staff to coordinate and approve the porting and maintenance of my releases on the SRB2MB, except where stated otherwise. I reserve the right to ask for those ports to be taken down or replaced if I return. You may not edit my work to create other content(such as Original Characters or Remix Stages) unless specified.

Attachments

• srb20001.png
    srb20001.png
    564 KB · Views: 785
  • srb20004.png
    srb20004.png
    561.7 KB · Views: 671
  • srb20007.png
    srb20007.png
    256 KB · Views: 606
  • TurbineTF2.rar
    17.8 KB · Views: 495
Last edited:
I arrive at Turbine
Sentry: Built
Dispenser: Placed
Teleporter: Under construction
I am forcibly removed from the server by a dozen spies.

Sentry going up! 7 scouts run by and fall over each other on the intel, instantly shot down. Makin' Baco- An ubercharged heavy passes through and kills everything. How are you supposed to get an ubercharge on this map?!

Sentry going up! 7 scouts run by and fall over each other on the intel, instantly shot down. Makin' Baco- An ubercharged heavy passes through and kills everything. How are you supposed to get an ubercharge on this map?!

*Chooses Medic*

*Immediately gets headshoted by a tryhard sniper*

*Switches to scout*

*Dies to sentry*

*Ragequits*

*Chooses Medic*

*Immediately gets headshoted by a tryhard sniper*

*Switches to scout*

*Dies to sentry*

*Ragequits*

Follow up to this, so you might know GomaTheMascar, the guy who made turbine for 2.1, it's a incredible map for CTF on 2.1, he's currently porting it. But not to offend or anything, but your maps are really identical

---------- Post added at 05:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 AM ----------

Follow up to this, so you might know GomaTheMascar, the guy who made turbine for 2.1, it's a incredible map for CTF on 2.1, he's currently porting it. But not to offend or anything, but your maps are really identical

Sorry if it offended you, maybe you didn't have an idea for the weapons and went on his map to look.

---------- Post added at 05:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 AM ----------

Sorry if it offended you, maybe you didn't have an idea for the weapons and went on his map to look.

Oh my fucking god this is a miracle I have no idea who that person is

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

I also have no idea there was a person dumb like me to make turbine.

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

I also have no idea there was a person dumb like me to make turbine.

He's a friend of mine, he made it to 2.1, he's porting it and posting here on MB.
he's also planning on making Well

Bro it took me 2 days to make Turbine which is way smaller and less complex than 2fort, I'm going to take ages on 2fort.
Welp, im taking almost a year to make one singleplayer map, so that wouldn't be surprising heh

That was like an example of time, no one can make a map in 10 minutes.

The way you said "That was an example of time" sounds like it came from a mystery novel.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Welp, im taking almost a year to make one singleplayer map, so that wouldn't be surprising heh

Holy shit man props to you
Get that map good

The way you said "That was an example of time" sounds like it came from a mystery novel.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Holy shit man props to you
Get that map good

TF2 Drama novel will be a good idea, thank you. I'll make Spy and Scout have babies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back