Character Select Screen before Certain Levels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virt

Trollerskates
In my new mod, I want you to be able to choose which character you play before the first act of certain levels. Is this possible? If so, how?

AFAIK, no it's not possible. You can, however, force the character to be used on the map.

AFAIK, no it's not possible. You can, however, force the character to be used on the map.

I want that for one stage, but one stage only. It disappoints me how I can't change characters between levels. D: Maybe if there were special buttons that changed your skin in a filler level. :D

As a somehow far-fetched alternative, you could make three custom exits that would take you to "different" levels, depending on which character you wanted to play as in the next level. They wouldn't be really different, basically just three copies of the same map but with different "forced characters".

As a somehow far-fetched alternative, you could make three custom exits that would take you to "different" levels, depending on which character you wanted to play as in the next level. They wouldn't be really different, basically just three copies of the same map but with different "forced characters".

What if you unlock a character once you've beaten the main game? That wouldn't work, then. I am saddened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back