What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joni

I played netplay in my own serv, and minute ago in the chatting readed ''This server is going shutdown. Goodbye!'' Wtf was that?

If you gave some one admin powers, they banned your from your server. Only give admin powers to people you trust.

How I can show the log?

I gived admin powers one of types, but I taked those back for that guy.

5 hours ago... started a big lag and minute ago... BOOOM! ''This server is going shutdown. Goodbye!'' I dont think hacker can do this. Or can hackerr...? I dunno.. Im confused...

I asked ''Can hacker do this thing?''

Still, still... If hacker can... Then its hacker. Then I make that what Silence snape said.

Joni said:
How I can show the log?

I gived admin powers one of types, but I taked those back for that guy.

5 hours ago... started a big lag and minute ago... BOOOM! ''This server is going shutdown. Goodbye!'' I dont think hacker can do this. Or can hackerr...? I dunno.. Im confused...

The log.txt is a temporary record of what happens in SRB2. It's deleted once you start SRB2 again and is rewritten. To show the log, open it and select everything in it, and click copy.

Then come here to the pastebin, and paste the log. Come back to the forum and you can leave a link to the log.

Hmmm.... This happened to me one time, but it was a bit different, the host said he was going shutdown the server, then that message appeared, ''This server is going shutdown. Goodbye!'', I guess the host made this, I'm not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back