Resource icon
This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Revolution

This small mod replaces the standard HUD and intermission graphics with custom ones that I made, inspired by Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Sonic 2 HD.

It also contains a Sonic CD-style life counter with transparent life icons to boot. However, it only supports the base game characters only, as I really don't feel like making transparent icons for all character mods. Feel free to make your own, though!

Lastly, some intermission graphics have been changed to a different color (green) like in classic Sonic titles when each intermission graphic color was either changed or inverted when completing a Special Stage.

Version 2 edits the graphics to give it more of shadow-like texture. Something less flat and more akin to these. I think this mod goes great with my 3D Blast Title Card Font mod, IMO.

This is also free to use. No credit needed.

NOTE: This does contain lua, so the game will read it as modified. Just be careful when to enable it with certain mods that already change the HUD.

Attachments

• revhud1.png
    revhud1.png
    68.4 KB · Views: 2,292
  • revhud2.png
    revhud2.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 2,218
  • revhud3.png
    revhud3.png
    46.8 KB · Views: 1,161
  • revhud4.png
    revhud4.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 995
  • revhud5.png
    revhud5.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 973
  • revgif1.gif
    revgif1.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 1,057
  • revgif2.gif
    revgif2.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,187
  • revhud6.png
    revhud6.png
    60.6 KB · Views: 826
  • revhud7.png
    revhud7.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 462
  • revhud8.png
    revhud8.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 903
  • L_RevolutionHUD_v1.pk3
    26.8 KB · Views: 270
  • L_RevolutionHUD_v2.pk3
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,029
Last edited:
This should be the vanilla hud. Its much better than just a copy paste of the sonic 2 hud, and the life icons look much better!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back