Yoshi lags the game when he's holding a badnik in his mouth

Really don't know how I missed this one while making v1.3, it should be fixed now.

Check the changelog in the original post for what other miscellaneous changes are included in v1.3.1.

Err... Mario 64 DS exists you know?

An actual one, not a remake of a previously existing game with other characters slapped in.

Like, Yoshi games are designed differently than Mario games. It'd be like if I said that SRB2 made me want an official 3D platformer with Classic Sonic in it, and you responded "Umm.... Sonic R exists you know..."

Yes, it technically fits the criteria, but not really, you know?

Last edited:
An actual one, not a remake of a previously existing game with other characters slapped in.

Like, Yoshi games are designed differently than Mario games. It'd be like if I said that SRB2 made me want an official 3D platformer with Classic Sonic in it, and you responded "Umm.... Sonic R exists you know..."

Yes, it technically fits the criteria, but not really, you know?
I don't think Nintendo are interested enough into the Yoshi series to do that...

Version 1.3.3 is now out.

Simply put, this update deletes one single line of code that was preventing X Sonic from Wall-Spindashing correctly when Yoshi was added.

This resulted from the fact that Yoshi and X Sonic share a variable that I use as a timer for just about every character I work on. And I didn't realize that Yoshi actually resets this timer automatically for characters that aren't himself.

Anyhow, you are now free to complain about my terrible coding practices.

well... there is a thing which is pretty bad yoshi turns super with blue color and yoshi needs a update with skin color into the super color also. (which means more coding and stuff idk) yoshi needs a type of super green when he is green and like I said the skin color as the super color also.

well... there is a thing which is pretty bad yoshi turns super with blue color and yoshi needs a update with skin color into the super color also. (which means more coding and stuff idk) yoshi needs a type of super green when he is green and like I said the skin color as the super color also.

Apparently, Yoshi's super color is a reference toooo... https://youtu.be/Q8NoXIMCxOw?t=33

Finally, a true SRB2 Yoshi mod, that can finally grab enemies and etc. This reminds me of that Yoshi mod for 2.1 which was only able to run by a specific button and Flutter Jump. This mod is much better than that.
However, there's one thing I don't like: it feels very awkward to fight bosses as Yoshi without his eggs. I don't really like ground pounding on bosses just to damage them, especially now that the thing where the ground pound sparks go up is fixed. I just don't really like fighting bosses as Yoshi, I like playing in non-boss maps as Yoshi better. I'd suggest making Yoshi able to gobble the bosses' projectiles up and turn them into eggs, like at Kirby. You could make Yoshi gobble up a part of Eggmobile's laser, the goo of Egg Slimer, the rockets of Sea Egg, the Egg Robos at CEZ3, etc.
Aside from that, good job! Also, it's fun to use Yoshi's tongue for gobbling people up and then throwing them into pits :]

Version 1.4 is now out.

- Yoshi's Egg Lay Battle Mod ability has been updated to work with the newest version of Battle Mod. You now also can't move for a short while after performing it.

- You can now jump in midair after being spat out by a Yoshi. This can help you get more distance or save yourself from somebody else throwing you into a pit. Careful in BattleMod though, as you'll still be open to attack when jumping, even when playing as a spin jump character!

- Eggs now properly destroy larger breakable walls.

- Super Yoshi's color has been changed to Super Mystic Sonic's Base Sonic color.

- Joshi, known to many as Tax Fraud, is now dead. May his puffed-up cheeks remain in our hearts.

Let's all be honest, is anyone actually gonna miss Tax Fraud?! That guy kinda scared me.

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

Nooooooooooooo joshi! R.i.p
I'm sorry for your loss, but the guy always scared me in life.

Just looked at a Pic of Joshi y'all are racist. Just kidding, but why the black man.

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Is Yoshi ever going to be rideable so I can Yoshi him as Mario.

Umm, as a suggestion to improve Yoshi, could he be allowed to change targets with the camera? Since his vertical camera movement is locked when targeting, it shouldn't create problems right?

Would it be ok if I edited this so a dedicated server could execute the yoshigrief command? As normally it can only be executed by an in-game host/remote admin.

Is there any way I can access some of the older versions of this? I feel like I missed out on some things...

Edit: Still no answer... Thanks a lot...

Last edited:
I love yoshi!

I Have So Much Fun With Yoshi! He's One Of My Favorite SRB2 Character!
He's So Good.
SMSAlfredo Your My Favorite Type Of Alfredo!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back