• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Greeman's New Design - Your Opinion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay basically this is going bat**** crazy, I liked greeman for the fact, but what I wasn't pleased by is New Design - Your Opinion! I thought "I know its going to be something sort of good" and I come and find Shades Vader The Echidnahog, Seriously, don't just flat out give on the little green dude that flies, As what Wombat said, Greeman had some potential.

Scizor, I'm actually kind of sad and disappointed in you. I know either version of Greeman wasn't great, but one of the most satisfying things in the world is to see something mediocre gradually become something good through constructive criticism and hard work. If anything, Greeman had potential.

But whatever. I'm sure you've moved onto bigger and better things.

I agree, the problem was that Flame's post hit him hard. He just probably felt dead after reading it. Come on Scizor, you know better then to almost finishing things and dropping it!

I agree, the problem was that Flame's post hit him hard. He just probably felt dead after reading it. Come on Scizor, you know better then to almost finishing things and dropping it!

He DID finish it. And it was horrible. Sometimes, you just gotta lay down the line and say "This just isn't gonna work. I gotta move on." This is one of those times. Greeman is a boring and generic character, and while Sciz may surprise us with a GOOD char wad one day, this certainly didn't. However, it is a stepping stone for him, but it is just one of possibly many stones he must hop across to reach the other side of the river... Where a good char wad waits. Maybe.

It's funny how just now after it's been cancelled that users are trying to encourage Scizor to continue it.

It's funny how just now after it's been cancelled that users are trying to encourage Scizor to continue it.

Well dur, I never encourage people to finish a project when they are.
The problem was, I think he should of just scrapped the shades idea. Make it look like vectorman.

http://gaygamer.net/images/vectorman.jpg
Look how cool he looks. Scizor's greeman was just to bland. Several green circle with eyeballs? Then he got plastic surgery and got some shades....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back