This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
The Character was given Updates to its Spin and Roll Frames. Espio can now go Super

V2.01 exist so I can change Lua Roll Frames.

Last edited:
The Character was given some new CSSArt,some frune sprites touchups and some angled spin frames.

getting a little bit tired of all these ports but... eh, these sprites held up well enough
Mind telling us why? I'd rather see a good 2.2 port of an old character over bootleg ones that are spread all over the servers...

PS: I don't know if this is a hot take but the Chaotix and the Fang/Bark/Bean trio deserved much more love but Sega easily have forgotten them...

[/QUOTE]PS : I don't know if this is a hot take but the Chaotix and the Fang/Bark/Bean trio deserved much more love but Sega easily have forgotten them...[/QUOTE]

True that.

The Spin are the Same as the Run Frames.

(Any Changes you want to see to this that aren't drastistic?)

Nice. Does anyone have any models for his character? S.T.F's avatar seems to show one, but I don't seem to have it.

Dude, what do you mean by that?

As in able to walk on walls like he can ceilings.

It would be pretty tough to implement something like that in SRB2 though, since walls work a little differently from floors/ceilings, not to mention the game's camera nor default renderer isn't quite suitable for that type of ability. Certainly not impossible, but perhaps outside of the scope of OP's mod.

Last edited:
Isn't that the point of a Legacy Character?
Post automatically merged:

How did the Continue Things not get ported over?

Last edited:
Isn't that the point of a Legacy Character?
Post automatically merged:

How did the Continue Things not get ported over?
  1. Absolutely, it's the 2.0-2.1 era character being ported to the 2.2
  2. What continue thing?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back