Resource icon

[SP Level] EggRock Highway [v.1.2]

EGG&MALK

Hi, it's your boy eggs bringing you EggRock HighWay! a track for Srb2 kart!
Based on Eggrock zone of course.
I would like to thank latius for helping with the minimap.

MUSIC : Egg gauntlet from the wad with the same name.

kart0029.gif

kart0003.png

i hope you enjoy this track :)

Attachments

• EggRockHighwayV1.2.rar
    2 MB · Views: 1,004
Last edited:
Welcome to releases! Though, uh, it does have some issues. I'l let others get more in depth, but I can at least tell you that I fell into that pit to the right, and...

sqmiQWG.gif

...Yeah. Also, I dunno how well that gravflip is gonna play with some items. Just a heads-up there.

Okay. While I like the track from what I've seen, I have an issue to flag up. A conflict flag, so to speak. Because this map's map number conflicts with the in-use map numbers for the Aura Remastered Pack. I would suggest checking out the somewhat official map number tracker to find a map number which it doesn't conflict with.

As for the minimap issues, I've attached my attempt to make a minimap for it. Which also raises other issues I wish to flag up: the fact that the finish line isn't visible as such, and the fact that the final corner is missing a checkpoint.

Other than these, I liked how you used the reverse gravity section.

Attachments

• MAPA9R.png
    MAPA9R.png
    737 bytes · Views: 1,825
despite grabbing 9 slots myself in section G, is it required to register a map slot for Kart?

I mean unless someone is going to do a tournament or somethign with all the user maps, I don't see how necessary it is. It is convenient though.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back