Need help testing a map I am working on

SChrono08

Hello. I needed help in testing the map I started working on last night before I fell asleep and had to continue where I left off. Which executable of the game do I need to run in order to test the map in Zone Builder? Many thanks in advance.

Depends. Which version is the map supposed to be for? If it's supposed to be for 2.2, you can download the 2.2 configuration here. Personally, I've had problems loading SRB2 in ZB, and the easiest workaround for it that I have is to just save the map manually and add it in SRB2. You can load 2.1 in ZB just fine, however, but that's not 2.2.

2.2, obviously. I am having issues loading it.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Depends. Which version is the map supposed to be for? If it's supposed to be for 2.2, you can download the 2.2 configuration here. Personally, I've had problems loading SRB2 in ZB, and the easiest workaround for it that I have is to just save the map manually and add it in SRB2. You can load 2.1 in ZB just fine, however, but that's not 2.2.

Thanks. Config file link doesn't work sadly.

Nice hyperlink.
xgWXxHy.png

This is the releases thread that NAR tried to link. The releases post has a link at the top of the page pointing to where the configuration is.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back