This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
I present to your attention the official port of this level pack.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have long wanted to make a port of this levelpack, because at the moment, the port that wanders in YouTube (I found the author already, he is in credits, you can check), it is unfinished and there were a lot of bugs. And, to be honest, there are not so many ports of level packs, and this is my first experience in this business.

Features of this port:

• Fixed many visual bugs.
  • Completed paths for Fang and Amy.
  • Reimagined menu with fully working saves and emblems.
  • Arranged new monitors on maps to make the gameplay more varied.
  • Completely redesigned hints.
  • The script for Mach Speed has been rewritten, and a new script has been added in which all non-spin characters can do water skim by Sonic1983.
  • Optimization (Kind of, tbh)
  • Sound Test (lol)

Known Issues:
Still Bad Optimization, sorry - Yes, this port still has unoptimized levels in Software mode, I tried to optimize Flame Core and Tropical Jungle, but with Tropical Jungle there are still serious FPS issues that are still not understood. If possible, we will try to optimize these levels in the future.

Hints don't work in Netplay - We will also try to fix it if we succeed, but for now we advise you to first play this level pack in Singleplayer, if you are familiar with it for the first time.

Changelog:
Version 1 - Release.
Version 1.01 - Fixed alternate viewpoint for Emerald Door in Crisis City.
Version 1.02 - Fixed The "ACWRFL1A" and "Sector Height" in Tropical Jungle issues.
Version 1.03 - Improved some hints and fixed springs (also mod version fixed too lol).

Some good addons for more good experience:
Modern Monitors by Demnyx Onyxwing - https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=46622
Since old modern monitors have been removed (cause that's just outdated lol), I decided to include this updated add-on as recommended in order to provide the player with a choice, why not.

Sonic '06 Gem Powers by Alien Crime Lord - https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=51024
Cool mod for those who want to have some fun after completing the game with all emeralds. All instructions on how to enable Gems are in the thread of this addon.

Footsteps by Gomynola - https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=49719
I included this addon because it has full support for this level pack, which gives you the full opportunity to enjoy pleasant footsteps sounds.

Installation (Read this first to run this level pack properly):

Since this whole addon weighs ~100 MB, and it is allowed to put files up to a maximum of 64 MB, I divided it into 2 parts.

First part - The whole addon, but no music.
Second part - All music from this addon.

Here's a small guide on how to install these 2 add-ons so that they work together normally:

1) Run SL_2006music.pk3 first.
2) Then run SL_2006(Some version).pk3.
3) Done!

Credits:

• Sonic1983 (Improved Mach Speed script and Water Skim for all non-spin characters.)
  • Ketchup (Ultimate Machine for Testing)
  • yfyfyfyfyfy (Helped with Sound Test and Updated Hints)
  • Nibroc Rock (Sonic Man render)
  • STHE123O (Gave me permission for the port of this level pack and also helped a little with testing this port)
  • Lach (Skateboard Lua)
  • BlueBlurForever (Old Mach Speed Lua)
  • CZ64 (Riders sprites)
  • Inazuma (Shadow/Mephlies sprites)
  • jeka450 Mint Tails (Original port from STHE123O YouTube video.)
Supporters/Co-Authors:

Attachments

• srb20304.jpg
    srb20304.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 168,394
  • srb20305.jpg
    srb20305.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 165,504
  • srb20307.jpg
    srb20307.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 164,809
  • srb20308.jpg
    srb20308.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 161,127
  • srb20311.jpg
    srb20311.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 160,916
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeet, does this also fix the bug where mach speed would affect all players at the same time in co-op?

Woah, an official port!
This was a wonderful level pack in 2.1 so it's great to finally have an official way to play it in 2.2

as a person who unfortunately played Sonic 06 I can properly say that this is an amazing mod when it comes to what it does so if for some reason you want to experience/re experience the hell that is Sonic 06 on srb2 version 2.2 then this is the perfect mod to get so get it now and admire the crappy box designs ripped from Sonic 06.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

as a person who unfortunately played Sonic 06 I can properly say that this is an amazing mod when it comes to what it does so if for some reason you want to experience/re experience the hell that is Sonic 06 on srb2 version 2.2 then this is the perfect mod to get so get it now and admire the crappy box designs ripped from Sonic 06.

Oh yeah!
I was waiting to play this new and updated port of 2006.

I really love this, good job Michael.

Oh awesome, great to play this with the latest SRB2, feels much more smooth now.
Huh, got stuck at a part where the game tells me to hop on the train but then nothing happens.
Seems I failed to trigger some kind of mechanism. Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow.

Oh awesome, great to play this with the latest SRB2, feels much more smooth now.
Huh, got stuck at a part where the game tells me to hop on the train but then nothing happens.
Seems I failed to trigger some kind of mechanism. Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow.

C9b7L66.gif

You just need to jump on this glass, and then you will get on the train, there are no mechanisms here.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

grDf3xG_d.webp

it says "he does damage"

I'll fix that in the next small update.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back