This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Follow up on Cman. (Sad News)

Yeah, he was found to be underage, but in about two and a half months, he'll be old enough to be let back in.

Sucks we gotta do that, but them's the legal rules.

Cman Posted This On His Twitter & he says he's never gonna upload cman untill further notice? What's that supposed to mean? And his own project?

Attachments

• Untitled986_20201203193558.jpg
    Untitled986_20201203193558.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 241
press F to pay respect's

At least he managed to give his mod SRB2P support before he got banned (what a true madlad)
What I think he means by further notice is when he is no longer banned and he said he's working on a video game so that's most definitely going to take a long time so we might not see him for a while, I'd estimate about a year or so but that's still a long time considering the fact that srb2 is already at version 2.2.8 at the time of this post so by the time he would most likely come back srb2 will most likely be in version 3.0 so I can properly say that I don't think man for srb2 version 2.2 will not be getting any more updates.
But that's what I think so things could be different.
This is slightly off topic but OH MY GOD HE'S ALREADY GETTING INTO MAKING GAMES AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE, GEEZ HE GOTTA SLOW DOWN.

press F to pay respect's

At least he managed to give his mod SRB2P support before he got banned (what a true madlad)
What I think he means by further notice is when he is no longer banned and he said he's working on a video game so that's most definitely going to take a long time so we might not see him for a while, I'd estimate about a year or so but that's still a long time considering the fact that srb2 is already at version 2.2.8 at the time of this post so by the time he would most likely come back srb2 will most likely be in version 3.0 so I can properly say that I don't think man for srb2 version 2.2 will not be getting any more updates.
But that's what I think so things could be different.
This is slightly off topic but OH MY GOD HE'S ALREADY GETTING INTO MAKING GAMES AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE, GEEZ HE GOTTA SLOW DOWN.

from what i heard, he's returning on February 2021 (since he would be old enough to be on the forum), so it would take two months for be unbanned

from what i heard, he's returning on February 2021 (since he would be old enough to be on the forum), so it would take two months for be unbanned

But as I said on my post and what cman said himself on his Twitter he's working on a video game which takes a lot of time and it's very clear that he's putting all of his effort into the game so I don't think he will be updating the cman mod and in his honor I made this picture that is very sad but you know the rules and so do I (yes that was intentional)
image-30311.png

LITTERALLY banned for being like 3 month younger imagine if he was 1 day younger

I mean... it's better Cman getting temporary banned than STJr having to deal with the COPPA thing because someone with 12 years old is on the Community, remember, we need to be 13+ years old to be on this community...

I'll admit, this kid is 12 and he's done an amazing job at making an SRB2 Character. I say he's going places and his future is looking pretty bright!

UPDATE ON CMAN - His Twitter account got hacked hopefully it comes back that's the only way we can reach him....

Really?! Jesus christ... this guy can't catch a break. Not only got banned because of being literally 3 months younger and now this? That's too much for someone like him.

Oh, this is not a very pleasant situation. I am very surprised that at such a young age he could create THIS. I, of course, will not say that this character is very good, but to do it at the age of 12, and even adding support for various add-ons... he is definitely great
I don't really understand his decision to "leave" the community for a year, if he can be here again in 2 months, bruh
It's a shame, of course, but rules are rules.

cman just faked srb3 on his twitter and made me waste 38 bucks
i hate that kid

Uh... One of the earlier comments mentions how his twitter account got hacked.
I could say more about what you just posted... But I don't feel like sticking my nose deep into something like that.

Last edited:
cman just faked srb3 on his twitter and made me waste 38 bucks
i hate that kid

Okay, dude, I'mma about to be completely honest with you.

1. AFAIK, he isn't even in control of his Twitter account right now, so it isn't on him.

2. ... you're in the SRB2 official Discord server, right? If so, wouldn't you think they would have made an announcement about SRB3? Wouldn't you think people would be talking about SRB3 here if it was true?
You're gullible as heck, mate. You need to learn to not trust everything on the internet. And why did you spend 38 bucks on it when you KNOW SRB2 is a fangame and wouldn't be able to cost a cent? In order to even be SRB3, it'd also have to be a fangame.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back