"Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin dies at 44

Status
Not open for further replies.
True Hyper Sonic said:
Wouldn't it be boring like that? He needed to do more.

Damn you stringray!!!! :evil:

I honestly don't think the Stingray did it on purpose.. it probably just felt threatened or something. What would YOU do if you were a Stingray and some humans came up to you? You'd probably rely on instinct. o_O

But yeah, it sucks that Steve died. :/

Meh. First place I heard was from my sister, who was in an overemotional crying fit when her boyfriend told her over the phone. Thus, I haven't had time to care much.

It wasn't unexpected, though. All the times he got bit? Those weren't exactly planned, you know. It was only a matter of time until something hit him in the wrong spot. :?

It wasn't an average death either, of course. While it was quick and painless, which I'm sure he deserved for all the good he did, it was still a rare and unique occurance, you know.

And aren't there plenty of nuts creating shows that mimic his out there already? I'm afraid to say that in mere days he may not really be all that missed by the general public... Out of sight, out of mind, after all. Maybe his death will convince some of them to stop? Who knows.

In any case, at this time I remain cold and stone of heart. Whether or not it is really 'denial' remains to be seen. Doubtful, though, as I couldn't care less no matter who died, if only because I know what glory comes after death. The only reason I would be sad if everyone in my immediate family suddenly ceased living would be in the sudden change of my lifestyle.

Rest in peace, my friends, enjoy your imagination's fill as well as you can. Be sure to wait on the stairs for me... It's safe there.

Seanic said:
Anyway, It's kinda sad, A friend of mine made a tribute to him using fan charectors.

Perhaps you could be a good friend and inform him that if he wants people to be able to actually read his comics, he doesn't need to use colors that light for text on white. It doesn't matter what color the characters are, that's just ridiculous.

Jake the fox said:
True Hyper Sonic said:
Wouldn't it be boring like that? He needed to do more.

Damn you stringray!!!! :evil:

I honestly don't think the Stingray did it on purpose.. it probably just felt threatened or something. What would YOU do if you were a Stingray and some humans came up to you? You'd probably rely on instinct. o_O

But yeah, it sucks that Steve died. :/

you got a point there jake.

i heard the news at red lobster. it really sucks that he went out like that.
*kills jeff corwian*
stupid steve wanabe.

its really sad but the truth is, alot of people knew something like this was eventually going to happen. As great as he was, he was too reckless.
I feel really bad for the family........ :(

I watched many of his shows. I never really enjoyed the "australian zoo" or the crocodil hunter show where he used teams to look at a animal. But I mainly enjoyed his show.

Rest in peace with the crocodiles you've fought, Steve.

Seanic said:
Dang! Beat to making it on three forums now...

Anyway, It's kinda sad, A friend of mine made a tribute to him using fan charectors.

RIP_SI.png
The back and green dude:THATS ME?! O.O

About 5 of the places i go to are talking about Steve and praying their respects. It's really upsetting how many people wished that the day of his death never came. Me included in the matter of fact...

booman77 said:
Listen to me. He handled dangerous animals. If he lived to be old...he would been VERY VERY lucky.
*fixed*
A very true post. In that field of "work" there is almost a 20 percent chance of dying when you do anything.

metalsonic5555 said:
booman77 said:
Listen to me. He handled dangerous animals. If he lived to be old...he would been VERY VERY lucky.
*fixed*
A very true post. In that field of "work" there is almost a 20 percent chance of dying when you do anything.
Yes, because as we all know, people actually bother to keep statistics on these things.

Let's add this to the D&D rules: Every 5 minutes, roll some dice. If you roll a 1 on each of them, your character randomly dies, game over, you lose. If only because you had a heart attack from walking too much.

Even doing nothing has a chance of death. Even a toddler jumping on the bed watching her favorite video for the one thousand twenty-fifth time can be killed in the twinkling of an eye by a stray bullet crashing through the window for no apparent reason, it seems. :|

Death happens. Some people are luckier then others, some people test their luck a little too much.

So what do you do?

Halkel da Thunderhog said:
Damn stingray.... if we meet.... You'd wish you never killed him. :evil:
TysonTheHedgeHog said:
Why does he have to die?Damn you stingray!!!! :evil:

You go around mutilating poor innocent stingrays while Steve's ghost goes "Augh! What are you doing?! What are you doing to me li'l beauties?!," of course! Idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back