This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sneak Peek of a New Feature..

So over these days, we're still working on the next update which is already getting a lot of bugfixes, and new features, along with three new characters, however there is one feature we didn't show yet:
Taunts.
Each character will have their own unique taunt, referencing either an old meme from the franchise, or a meme involved with SRB2, or a meme that's used a lot nowadays, who knows?
A few examples here are:
Gamebanana Shadow:
TANTA1.png
That one Sonic Says episode where Tails smoked:
tailsresmoking.gif
D r i p S o n i c
SONICDRIPSPRITEHD.png
Keep in mind that a couple of the taunts will have their own unique songs/sounds playing in the background during it. The taunts are most likely coming in the next update too, stay tuned!

so over these days, we're still working on the next update which is already getting a lot of bugfixes, and new features, along with three new characters, however there is one feature we didn't show yet:
Taunts.
Each character will have their own unique taunt, referencing either an old meme from the franchise, or a meme involved with srb2, or a meme that's used a lot nowadays, who knows?
A few examples here are:
Gamebanana shadow:
View attachment 45125
that one sonic says episode where tails smoked:
View attachment 45127
d r i p s o n i c
View attachment 45126
keep in mind that a couple of the taunts will have their own unique songs/sounds playing in the background during it. The taunts are most likely coming in the next update too, stay tuned!

oh god d r i p s on i c

So over these days, we're still working on the next update which is already getting a lot of bugfixes, and new features, along with three new characters, however there is one feature we didn't show yet:
Taunts.
Each character will have their own unique taunt, referencing either an old meme from the franchise, or a meme involved with SRB2, or a meme that's used a lot nowadays, who knows?
A few examples here are:
Gamebanana Shadow:
View attachment 45125
View attachment 45127
D r i p S o n i c
View attachment 45126
Keep in mind that a couple of the taunts will have their own unique songs/sounds playing in the background during it. The taunts are most likely coming in the next update too, stay tuned!
can i contribute with ideas for these

Could you make this pack have the characters avalible as individual character singles as well as having the bundled character pack?

I only have so much room for my autoexec, as it can only load so much addon before it hits the maximum limit of loadable addons where it won't take any more addons listed in the Autoexec.

Also, there is a skin cap that can only so many characters within the list before it can't list anymore skins beyond the cap.

You see, I am having to use so many characters to go with Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Fang and Metal Sonic, as well as their exacting Clones that are true to their originals exact vanilla baseline, which is useful if I wish to load gameplay mods that modifies the various specific details regarding "The Core Six"

("The Core Six" is what I shall refer to the six characters that are included with the game out of the unmodified box. Sonic Tails and Knuckles are unlocked from the start, while Amy, Fang and Metal Sonic are the other half of the six that are unlocked with a easy five emblems, beating the easily unlocked secret level for Amy, and then resuming your game as you will unlock Fang and Metal Sonic upon beating the game regardless if you collected any or all of the Chaos Emeralds. Which upon using the saved game slot you cleared the game with, let's just say you can easily go back for all the emeralds that you missed the first time.)

But as for the mods that I have to work around, Tails Doll, Metal Knuckles, Egg Robo and Dr. Eggman being the first to load with their skin listing after metal sonic, then the likes of Shadow, Legacy Rouge, Silver, Legacy Blaze V4, XTreme, Legacy SSNSonic, the Trio of "Handdrawn," "Less Unique," and "Chrispy Marrige," FSonic (As in the 2.1 Character ported to latest), AltSonic, NeoSonic, Werehog, Legacy Rosy, Sonic Boom, and either the entire Dr. Pepper bundle, Pointy+Fluffy, or Dirk+Whril, Milne, Gemma which is even before any Addons I can spare room for alongside the limitations regarding how many addon I can fit into my Autoexec without going over.

And that is why I am requesting the option to download this pack's characters as singular seperate individual characters so I can choose which single character to load on my autoexec as to not go over the various limits that I described this post?

I thank you regardless.

Taunts.
A few examples here are:
Gamebanana Shadow:
View attachment 45125
View attachment 45127
D r i p S o n i c
View attachment 45126

Gamebanana Shadow is gonna be a huge SRB2 meme at this point
also that Tails smoking and Drip Sonic are so blursed

Last edited:
Could you make this pack have the characters avalible as individual character singles as well as having the bundled character pack?

I only have so much room for my autoexec, as it can only load so much addon before it hits the maximum limit of loadable addons where it won't take any more addons listed in the Autoexec.

Also, there is a skin cap that can only so many characters within the list before it can't list anymore skins beyond the cap.

You see, I am having to use so many characters to go with Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Fang and Metal Sonic, as well as their exacting Clones that are true to their originals exact vanilla baseline, which is useful if I wish to load gameplay mods that modifies the various specific details regarding "The Core Six"

("The Core Six" is what I shall refer to the six characters that are included with the game out of the unmodified box. Sonic Tails and Knuckles are unlocked from the start, while Amy, Fang and Metal Sonic are the other half of the six that are unlocked with a easy five emblems, beating the easily unlocked secret level for Amy, and then resuming your game as you will unlock Fang and Metal Sonic upon beating the game regardless if you collected any or all of the Chaos Emeralds. Which upon using the saved game slot you cleared the game with, let's just say you can easily go back for all the emeralds that you missed the first time.)

But as for the mods that I have to work around, Tails Doll, Metal Knuckles, Egg Robo and Dr. Eggman being the first to load with their skin listing after metal sonic, then the likes of Shadow, Legacy Rouge, Silver, Legacy Blaze V4, XTreme, Legacy SSNSonic, the Trio of "Handdrawn," "Less Unique," and "Chrispy Marrige," FSonic (As in the 2.1 Character ported to latest), AltSonic, NeoSonic, Werehog, Legacy Rosy, Sonic Boom, and either the entire Dr. Pepper bundle, Pointy+Fluffy, or Dirk+Whril, Milne, Gemma which is even before any Addons I can spare room for alongside the limitations regarding how many addon I can fit into my Autoexec without going over.

And that is why I am requesting the option to download this pack's characters as singular seperate individual characters so I can choose which single character to load on my autoexec as to not go over the various limits that I described this post?

I thank you regardless.

Yes, that's a planned feature for future updates, we're probably going to add a separate version after we finish this update.

Taunts.
A few examples here are:
Gamebanana Shadow:
View attachment 45125
View attachment 45127
D r i p S o n i c
View attachment 45126

Lol gamebanana shadow
attachment.php

Attachments

• srb20190.png
    srb20190.png
    77.7 KB · Views: 4,119
For those wondering what specifically changed on ShadowRE's abilities [even though it's pretty obvious lol]:

*Running animation [skating] now goes at a fixed speed. It also has multiplied frames so it looks like actual skating.
*Skating now does sounds.
*Light Dash damages enemies and curls you afterwards, no more bumping into enemies just after lightdashing and losing all the rings you just collected.
*Light Dash now uses falling sprites, like the old 1.09.4 lightdash.
I'm also helping Kasumi with the upcoming characters.
Very good

srb20001.gif

For those wondering what specifically changed on ShadowRE's abilities [even though it's pretty obvious lol]:

*Running animation [skating] now goes at a fixed speed. It also has multiplied frames so it looks like actual skating.
*Light Dash damages enemies and curls you afterwards, no more bumping into enemies just after lightdashing and losing all the rings you just collected.
srb20001.gif

Post automatically merged:

srb20001.gif

srb20001.gif

oh im sorry for the spam

srb20001.gif

srb20001.gif

V2 coming soon

fun fact shadowre can run on water

Last edited:
We got more sneak peaks here!

As a beta tester of the Reminiscenes Pack, i wanted two show you a new thing we have in store.

Skin Patch Bonuses!

srb20275.png

EMW5 Sonic* (As SonicRE)

Ive ported EMW5 Sonic, by myself, in a couple of hours, this will be a bonus for v2.

srb20277.png

Also, Dirk support!

srb20273.png

AmyR* (As AmyRE)

Kasumi-San, and with a little help of Terios, they have ported AmyR back from 1.09.4.

We are also planning for MORE Skin Patches for characters,
BlazeRE as SSNBlaze.
SSNShadow/ShadowRE swap patch.

Last edited:
Yep, the skin patches are going to be a bonus feature for when v2 comes out.
They're not completely new characters; they're merely cosmetic changes of an existing character, if a character didn't make it to the pack, they might come as a skin patch for another character.
You can think of them similarly to the Echo Fighters in Smash Ultimate.

Last edited:

Very good job

So the patches are like characters who did not be in thg e pack but is replaced with the characters in the pack so it's like a mod of a mod

Yep, the shockwave is intentional.
By the way, a teaser for the next update:

-SallyRE is probably getting a new projectile attack based on the Sally on Sonic 2 ROM Hack.
-ShadowRE is going to get new moves based on the abilities he had on Sonic '06, and Adventure 2's multiplayer mode.
-Donnyku Amy and Donnyku Shadow are arriving.
-SonicRE's bounce is going to get modified in order to work better (If you bounce from a high place you'll bounce higher, etc.)
-Couple of more bug fixes.
I'll leave a sneak peek of how Donnyku Amy's gameplay currently is:
View attachment 23284
I like the jump animation I wish you kept it

Last edited:
I'm here to bring some news.
First of all, Kasumi is no longer the leader of the project. She did some... pretty messed up stuff to say the least. I'm going to lead the project from now on.

Second, the whole addon is going to be remade from the ground up! (except the sprites and such of course.) The previous version had a reminiscence (haha get it) of the old versions, which were basically buggy reusable code mashups, which didn't work very well together.

Oh, and I'm probably going to ask for this release to be taken down until the next one.

See y'all on the next update I guess.

EDIT: The addon is not going to be taken down.

Last edited:
I'm here to bring some news.
First of all, Kasumi is no longer the leader of the project. She did some... pretty messed up stuff to say the least. I'm going to lead the project from now on.

Second, the whole addon is going to be remade from the ground up! (except the sprites and such of course.) The previous version had a reminiscence (haha get it) of the old versions, which were basically buggy reusable code mashups, which didn't work very well together.

Oh, and I'm probably going to ask for this release to be taken down until the next one.

See y'all on the next update I guess.

EDIT: The addon is not going to be taken down.
No way?! This was a very cool project. I can't wait to see the future of this project! And I'm glad this isn't getting taken down, there's potential put into this pack then just saying it's just a port. Wish you luck terios!

No way?! This was a very cool project. I can't wait to see the future of this project! And I'm glad this isn't getting taken down, there's potential put into this pack then just saying it's just a port. Wish you luck terios!
The only problem is... Kasumi is dead I dunno why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back